Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How To Configure Different Shipping Methods In Magento 2

Thanks

Default How To Configure Different Shipping Methods In Magento 2

As an ecommerce merchant, you want to control every aspect of your Magento store. You set up how your website looks so that it will attract the customers, with pictures that will best represent your products. You set up all the required operations of your Magento store but the most important step to configure is the shipping methods.

The question here is why is it so important? Because once your customer’s orders are shipped what happens after that is out of your control. That’s why the shipping method that you choose is the most important part of your entire process of taking orders and shipping them. If you choose a wrong method of shipping, you and your customers will face many problems.

So, if you want your precious customers to be happy you have to pick a good shipping method. The Magento 2 gives four default shipping methods, and this tutorial shows you to configure them. First of all, you need to know four methods that are listed below:

1. Free Shipping
    2. Flat Rate
    3. Table Rates
    4. Dimensional Weight

These are those four default ways for shipping your products in Magento 2. Further on, I’ll show you how to do each method!

Read Complete Tutorial Here: https://www.cloudways.com/blog/confi...-in-magento-2/

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

To customize shipping and payment method for each customer group in Magento 2, we can use an extension called Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group for MAgento 2. Just by some simple configuration in the backend, administrators can easily set up shipping and payment method which a customer group has to follow.

Thanks

Shipping and Payment per Customer Group allows admin to easily assign shipping/payment methods for specific customer groups. This feature promotes better management for admin, reduces confusion for customers during checkout process and help admin develop better strategy to prioritize potential customer groups.
    The extension is available for both Magento 2 and Magento 1.
    Free Installation, Free Support. Free Update. TRY NOW!

Thanks

Hi @James, I took a look at your extensions and decided to use them for both of my M1 and M2 stores. The modules perform perfectly. Surely I will notice more module from you in the future.

Thanks

Hi,
    I think the information in this website:mageplaza.com/kb/how-to-configure-shipping-method-magento-2.html is very useful