People build attachments to brands over time, and those are very much like friendships or buffering devices in our world. You don’t hear people saying, ‘I’m not going to Starbucks.’ It would be like saying ‘I’m going to cut off this friend.’

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  58.3 KB

Store owners have to give them functionality to shop the way they like, otherwise you'll lose this whole customer segment. Empower your store functionality with Shop by brands extension Magento 2.

Shop by Brands Extension is developed primarily for the people who trust some brands and want to buy products of that brand only. This extension allows you to create new brands and connect products to those brands. The extension generates a landing page with all created brands. Clicking on any brand link takes you to that specific brand landing page.

Brands are the most valuable assets many companies possess. People have been predicting the death of the brand since the birth of e-commerce. It has not happened, because consumers have come to expect decent products at good prices, brands guide them to the ones they want, and store owners give them functionality to shop the way they like. And what's about you? Tell me if you don't want to lose this whole customer segment. Have a look: http://bit.ly/1UJbPE3

View more threads in the same category: