Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How will you treat Web standards while optimizing a website?

Thanks

I usually apply the web standards from the W3C while optimizing the website page, which helps the site to get more points from Google to improvise page rank.

Thanks

First we start title tag, heading tag, meta tag and robot.txt to provide your website

Thanks

There are numerous methods for enhancing your Web server performances. It gets to be vital when you are managing a high traffic website, however, it typically great practice for giving a better user experience and saving money. A while ago, I published the way of web standards to emphasize great practices around Web advances. One of them used caching capabilities to save time and money.

Thanks

If you want to optimize your website in terms of SEO you need to consider on page optimization
    on page, optimization consists of many factors such as title tag, URL, image, content optimization, meta description, robots.txt, XML sitemap, h1 to h6 tag optimization.

Thanks

There are various strategies for upgrading your Web server exhibitions. It gets the opportunity to be key when you are dealing with a high activity site, nonetheless, it ordinarily extraordinary practice for giving a superior client experience and sparing cash. A while prior, I distributed the method for web measures to accentuate extraordinary practices around Web progresses. One of them utilized storing abilities to spare time and cash.