Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

FREE Auto Invoice Extension from BSSCommerce

Thanks

Default FREE Auto Invoice Extension from BSSCommerce

Auto Invoice Extension from BSSCommerce helps store owners to simplify payment process by automatically changing order status after generating invoices:

- Automatically change the status of orders when they are finished. For example, it changes order status from processing into complete when customers finish ordering.
    - Enable automatic invoice and shipment generation
    - Easily customized from backend and well-compatible with Magento
    - Automatically send invoice email

Name:  confirmation_letter.png
Views: 86
Size:  37.6 KB

- Provide solutions with multiple payment methods of invoices
    - Enable automatic shipment generation

With the help of Auto Invoice Extension, store owners do not worry about overloading of order management and also build more trusts to customers because they immediately receive invoice email after finishing payment for orders.
    Moreover, this extension also reduces your efforts to filter invoices with complexity of payment methods because it automatically generate invoices and shipments based on all available methods of payment and can help store owners to work with each group of payment method.

Let's enjoy FREE Auto Invoice Extension to make payment process more and more simple!

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

When it comes to order processing, Magento 2 defaults still show many drawbacks, such as: admin have to manually create invoice and shipment after each order is placed and payment from customer is completed, so this can cause a lot of time wasting to deal with order by hands one by one, reduce working efficiency and affect customer satisfaction.
    Auto Invoice for Magento 2 is the ideal solution to limitation of Magento default as it provides your site with smart mechanism to automatically generate invoice and shipment when order is finished.
    Name:  auto_invoice_m2-_invoice_email.png
Views: 227
Size:  37.7 KB

Your customers will no longer have to wait for confirmation email of their order invoice and shipment as this extension will send email automatically with full information for both invoice and shipment document.
    Name:  auto_invoice-_emails.png
Views: 67
Size:  69.9 KB

Besides benefiting admin in reducing manual work and increasing customer satisfaction, Auto Invoice for Magento 2 also allows admin full control to enable auto invoice and shipment generation for specific payment methods. By this way, you can assign and manage module function for different payment methods as your wish.
    Name:  auto_invoice_m2_2_.png
Views: 287
Size:  264.4 KB

To conclude, Auto Invoice for Magento 2 can promote better order management, improve order processing efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
    Only $49.00 to own this amazing extension. Moreover, BssCommerce is willingly to offer you installation absolutely FREE, no additional fee on support and update for lifetime.

TRY DEMO HERE & INSTALL IT NOW

Thanks

I am looking for an extension to create invoice automatically and your extension seems to fit my need. But I am still consider other solutions so can you please clarify one thing for me: how many payment methods can I apply automatic invoice?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Walford View Post
    I am looking for an extension to create invoice automatically and your extension seems to fit my need. But I am still consider other solutions so can you please clarify one thing for me: how many payment methods can I apply automatic invoice?
    Thank you for your interest in our extension. Auto Invoice for Magento 2 supports all payment methods listed in the admin configuration. You can visit BACKEND DEMO to try it out.