Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Best deferring parsing of JavaScript for Magento 2

Thanks

Default Best deferring parsing of JavaScript for Magento 2

We are very happy to notify that the best Magento extension to speed up sites have already had Magento 2 version: Defer JavaScript for Magento 2

With excellent features of Magento 2 version, Defer JavaScript for Magento 2 is an ideal choice to reduce loading time for Magento 2 websites and also enhance user experience to increase satisfaction.
    Still deferring JavaScript loading till the end moment by putting JavaScript file to the end of the page after all HTML and CSS, this module do not cause customers to wait so long for loading content as normally because sites will load faster than ever.
    To make more reality, you can check changes of Magento 2 site speed before and after installing this module by a tool called GTmetrix. The result is displayed as below:

You can see that after using Defer JavaScript for Magento 2, the website runs faster and performs better than before. Therefore, it is clear that Defer Javascript for Magento 2 is really effective extension for all Magento 2 web-based to improve speed and loading time.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

oh thank you! This is what I need for my site, because I just found Defer Javascript for magento 1, now thanks for your introduction, my magento 2 website can be run faster