Amazon Webstore was one of best ecommerce solutions for online stores and became a giant among e-retailers. However, in official website, Amazon shares an announcement to confirm that this platform no longer exists.
So, merchants using Amazon Webstore should do what to continue their online business?
Lots of experts give suggest to export all current data to Magento- top 3 popular shopping cart in 2015.
In this situation, LitExtension has released Amazon to Magento migration tool allowing web developers and businessmen to convert data to new platform.
Just some simple steps to do all:
Of course, no requirement for technology knowledge, so even store owners can migrate data without any specialized helps. Regarding data transferred, besides PRODUCTs, CUSTOMERs, ORDERs, REVIEWs, TAXes, even SEO URLs and CUSTOMER PASSWORDs can be in origin to help stores keep rankings and traffic. Moreover, sure that your site is more user-friendly with passwords not changed.
- NO DOWNTIME
- WORK ONLINE OR OFFLINE
- PRESERVE IDs
- SELECT DATA MIGRATION
- MIGRATE RECENT DATA
- CLEAR DATA BEFORE MIGRATION
- FAIL-SAFE MIGRATION
- DATA SECURITY
- PRODUCT VARIANTS
- PRODUCT INVENTORY
- FREE INSTALLATION
Contact us now for supports and access to find more helpful shopping cart data migration service: http://litextension.com/
View more threads in the same category:
- Why don’t using Magento Configurable Product Table Ordering extension?
- Halloween Flat 20% Discount On All Products at Biztech Store
- How to achieve success with online product customization
- A Presentation of Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- Speed Up Your Ecommerce Store and Boost your Conversion Rate
- A complete Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- New Magento 2 Blog Widget
- Stimulate adding more products to cart with advanced AJAX
- Magento 2 Marketplace
- Free Responsive Slideshow