The long awaited and much talked about Magento 2 version was released at the end of 2015. Of course, any serious online merchant running a site on the Magento 1.x version platform recognizes the significance of migrating to a new upgraded version.
So, if you too are planning on moving from Magento 1 to the new Magento 2 version, continue reading this post to get a more detailed view of the migration.
Let’s Get Started With the Basics
Remember that four different components are needed for Magento 2 migration, namely: data, extensions, themes, and customizations.
Read Complete Article on Magenticians Blog: http://magenticians.com/upgrade-magento-1-to-magento-2
View more threads in the same category:
- How To Install Magento On Debian Server
- Guide to Create Custom Facebook Module In Magento 2
- How To Configure Currency In Magento 2
- How to Setup Database Caching in Magento 2
- Add Social Buttons Into Your Magento Site
- Quick Guide to Magento 2 Extension Architecture
- Create Coupon Code For Your Magento Store
- How To Install Extension and modules in Magento 2
- How to Setup Shopping Cart And Catalog Price Rules In Magento
- How to Configure Varnish Cache With Magento 2