Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to design website on wordpress

Thanks

Hello! I guess, the easiest way to make such a website is to use some pre-made template like those one http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php website. You just pick the theme which meets your requirements and fill it with the content you need. You can also easily adjust it. Maybe it will be helpful for you

Thanks

First of all a domain name along with good hosting plan is required. After than you have to finalize the type of website you want to developed on wordpress content management system. After than finalize the theme which is fit one according to your requirements. After installation of Wordpress CMS you have to configure wordpress theme. To enhance the functionality, you can use plugins which can be download from wordpress official website. If you don't understand you can check websites for tutorials i.e bbcnewsplanet or you can hire any agency worksole to make site wordpress. WordPress is also not suitable for any large-scale Internet portals: alas, not all owners of the website is obvious that for such projects need highly specialized, modified. But this is also the fact that its a low cost plan to design a website in wordpress. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of thread with us.

Thanks

I would like to suggest you to hire an expert designer for the best design.

Thanks

without a specific guide to website design wordpress theme it depends on each theme that you use will have a different edit

if you want a tutorial to create website with wordpress this link will be help you
    https://www.siteground.com/tutorials...ress_start.htm

Thanks

I know one company that can help you. You can find the needed info here https://www.elinext.com/services/ . They are experts in web developing and will help you with your website.
    Last edited by Greys0n; 28-10-2016 at 07:23 AM.

Thanks

WordPress is the system I recommend you use to design and manage your site. WordPress is used on a large portion of sites on the web. It allows us to create a variety of different types of sites, but one of the most important components of any website is always the home page. The perfect landing page will help you to reduce bounce rates, boosting traffic and customers. In this article, we’ll cover how we can create a custom home page of a WordPress website. For more detail- https://www.sitepoint.com/designing-...press-website/

Thanks

There are tutorials on youtube. you write down " how to create a website with WordPress" on the search box of youtube.
    They are details and will help you create a simple site easily.

Thanks

Thanks a lot!

Thanks

Here is something you might interested in:
    https://colorlib.com/wp/how-to-make-a-website/
    BEST OF LUCK my friend

Thanks

Default Customized theme in wordpress.

90% of the sites in internet are created by wordpress. Creating a normal site in Wordpress is not a great challenge, but creating a custom site needs more effort from developer side. Php is the language used in wordpress for development purpose to create custom themes. There are plenty of reference sites are there in online to find out the exact one for your business.

Thanks

If you know the basics of computer and can work with applications such as Microsoft Word. Creating a site with WordPress is very easy.

There is this guy on YouTube that I watched his video a few years back, I think he did a good job teaching WordPress.

Best of luck.