Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Limit Order Quantity Of Products In A Category For Customer Group
In Magento default, store owners can set up minimum quantity in a shopping cart for various customer groups (in each line of cart, not the whole cart) and maximum of each product in the shopping cart. However, in many cases depending on owners' demand, they want to set required order quantity of all products in a category that each customer groups have to add to cart for an order. The issue here is Magento default does not support this function and this is also reason we developed Limit Order Quantity Per Category Extension to provide users an useful tool to manage the allowed number of products of each category in an order.
With the help of this module, store owners can do much more than that by these following awesome features:
- Set minimum and maximum order quantity of all products in a category
- Limit order quantity for customer groups
- Show product category in the shopping cart
- Show notification in the shopping cart and hide "Proceed to checkout" button if required quantities are not met
- Easily determine product category in the shopping cart for products in multiple categories
- Update category conveniently for products in multiple categories if customers continuously add these products to cart
By using Limit Order Quantity Per Category, store owners can take advantages to boost up sales effectively and save costs for stores.
Especially, if any owners want to set up minimum and maximum order quantity for each products, let's try Limit Order Quantity Per Product to enjoy its awesome functions!
View more threads in the same category:
Tags for this Thread