Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

help with social media discounting logic

Thanks

Default help with social media discounting logic

hello, I would like to create an extension which allows users to get a discount on their product, if they share it to social media.

Currently i think creating a sale rule, with customized coupon settings, once the user clicks on a social media button would be a good idea? How do i go about implementing it?
    so I would need something like
    1. some kind of extension's code file which modifies the product page to include a social media sharing button.
    2. on click and confirmation of the share of the product, the a discount coupon should be automatically generated and deployed for the particular product.

Am a magento beginner, so any help/pointers to implement the following into the extension I am developing would be great.
    P.S. This all needs to be developed keeping in mind that all this should be part of installable extension latter

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

It a pretty nice idea that will help your business a long time. Installing this type of extension help attracting users towards your products that will help your business ultimately.

Thanks

That's great news because social media is a fastest trend in the world. You can make good money if you success in it. Each and every second millions of people access social media.