Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Add Multiple Products to Cart in Magento Extensions

Thanks

Thumbs up Add Multiple Products to Cart in Magento Extensions

‘Add Multiple Products to Cart’ Magento Extension allows your online customers to add multiple products to cart with a single click. Customers can add multiple products to their cart from the category or product listing page itself and at the same time define each product's quantity as well.

Name:  add-to-cart_3.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  102.5 KB

FEATURES SHOWCASE
    1. Extension allows customers to select multiple products.

The customer can select multiple products by selecting the checkbox available under every product on a product listing page or a category page.

2. Customer Can Add Multiple Products to Cart with a single click.

In order to add all these selected products to cart, the customer has to click on “Add All to Cart” button. In this way, all the selected products automatically get added to the cart.

3. Customer Can Select All the Products present on Products Listing Page.

The extension also provides an option for selecting all the available products and adding them all to the cart at the same time on a particular product listing page.
    For this, the customer has to select the ‘check all’ button and then he/she has to click on “Add All to Cart” button.

4. Customers can also select the Quantity of the Product on the Product Listing Page.

Most importantly, this extension allows customers to select the quantity of any product available in the product listing page.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Thank you for your great sharing!
    I also have been using a Magento extension to help my own customers to add multiple products to cart at one time. I bought Wholesale Fast Order Extension from BSSCommerce last year for my store. When I had not yet installed this extension, my customers often complained that they took much time to finish their purchase when they could not order items in bulk. Therefore, i decided to buy this extension and it really makes me very satisfied.
    After installing Wholesale Fast Order, it allows my customers to order quickly by typing SKU or product name in a pop up. Especially, I like the function of customizing specific products for particular groups in fast order search box (choose group to apply Magento Wholesale Fast order)

Thanks

The extension is equipped with lots of unique features that make shopping process much more comfortable for online customers. It makes it possible for customers to select & add multiple products from the list of products enlisted on a product category or product listing page. View more details about the extension https://goo.gl/kfHpAU

Thanks

Another Add Multiple Products to Cart Extension can help customers to purchase items in a large quantity. Especially, this module supports many product types such as simple, configurable, bundle and downloadable products.

http://bsscommerce.com/magento-add-m...s-to-cart.html