Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Admin SAML Single Sign On Plugin
Admin SAML Single Sign On Magento Extension add SAML support at Magento deploying a Service Provider. On this extension the SAML flow can be initiated at the Identity Provider or at the Service Provider. Once metadata info is exchange between the entities and the rest of the settings configured on the admin panel, the Single Sign On feature is available and a customized link will appear on the admin login form.
Once logged on the Identity Provider, a SAMLResponse that includes data of the user will be sent to the Service Provider's Assertion Consumer Service endpoint, there the attributes will be mapped based on the settings and a related user account will be searched with the resulted data. If there is a match the user will be logged, if not and the Just-In-Time functionality is enabled, a new user account will be created on the fly. The extension also support roles.
The single Logout service is an optional feature that is also included on the extension, this service will close not only the Magneto's session, also the sessions of the Identity Provider and all active sessions of the related Service Providers.
At the advanced section of the settings there are a lot of parameters that controls how the Service Provider works, making it compatible with any Identity Provider. There you can decide if require the SAML Messages signed and encrypted or not, if sign the messages and the algorithm used, the NameId Format, the AuthContext required, ...
Full List Of Features
- Enable SAML Single Sign On to the backend with this extension simply.
- Connect a Magento instance with any SAML Identity Provider.
- Allow to Login via Identity Provider.
- Possible to single sign on/ log out service Url.
- Easily switch On/Off the Admin SAML Module.
- Provisioning/Auto-update user data.
- Single Sign On (IdP & SP initiated).
- Single Log Out (IdP & SP initiated).
- Just-In-Time Provisioning (user data + roles).
- Auto-provisioning: allow to create a new user with the data provided by the IdP.
- Auto-update: update the account of the user with the data provided by the IdP and Review the Mapping section.
- Possibly set the mapping between IdP fields and Magento fields.
- Roles supported.
- Customizable workflow.
- Easily install and use.
View more threads in the same category:
Hello, just by finishing the survey in this link Welcome the 50,000th member on Cmsmart, you will receive the coupon code for discount 18% for Admin SAML Single sign on Magento Extension
This Admin SAML Single Sign On Magento extension allows you to use any SAML 2.0-compliant Identity Provider for Single Sign-On to your Magento instance.