Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Best Extensions For Configurable Products

Thanks

Default Best Extensions For Configurable Products

Configurable products are more and more popular for all Magento sites but it's difficult for administrators to find a way to optimize them effectively and bring better shopping experience for customers. Therefore, Magento extensions become essential to support for configurable products in displaying, pricing and other ones:
    1. Configurable Product Grid Table View Extension: display associated products in a professional grid table ($25.99)
    Key features:
    • Display different attributes of the configurable products in a professionally neat table
    • Allow selecting and adding multiple products with different attributes at once into the cart
    • Automatically calculate and display total price and a total number of products Display stock availability status.
    • Display stock availability status.

2. Pro Configurable product Grid Table View : the advanced version of Configurable product grid Table View Extension added tier prices, color swatch function and simple product pricing

3. Configurable Product Tab Table View Extension: display attributes of configurable product in an easy-following tab and table for easy selection
    Key features:

• Display the first attribute of configurable product in a tab and the second attribute in a table for easy selection
    • Display unit prices, tier prices, subtotal, stock number and stock status for configurable products
    • Customers can add many items at once
    • Display advanced tier prices in a separated table for children products with similar tier prices
    • Color Swatch function

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hello!
    Thanks for sharing. Here is one more extension which is crucial for displaying configurable products in Magento - Color Swatches.

- Use images for attributes selection
    - Let customers buy configurables from category pages
    - No need to specify price difference for associated products
    - Reload product images, name and description with AJAX
    - View image details with elegant zoom and lightbox effects

Name:  magento-color-picker-category-page-example.png
Views: 36
Size:  144.9 KB

Thanks

Hi!
    I would like to continue your list of useful for Magento store owners solutions.

There is a handy Store Manager for Magento that greatly enhances configurable product management and allows to:
    - create configurable products from existing simple ones (by attribute or by parameter)
    - generate configurable products from simple products with custom options
    - import configurable product price
    - convert magento simple products into configurable

Here is the video demonstrating some features -

Thanks

Hi Mark,
    I really like Configurable Product Grid Table View so much. It helps me to display associated products very conveniently for customers to choose

Thank you for sharing such a great extension!

Thanks

I shared your post to my friend.
    He said that thanks for my suggestion, thanks for your extension, his online store is now working effectively.
    I highly recommend your extension for guys!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marknguyen View Post
    Configurable products are more and more popular for all Magento sites but it's difficult for administrators to find a way to optimize them effectively and bring better shopping experience for customers. Therefore, Magento extensions become essential to support for configurable products in displaying, pricing and other ones:
    1. Configurable Product Grid Table View Extension: display associated products in a professional grid table ($25.99)
    Key features:
    • Display different attributes of the configurable products in a professionally neat table
    • Allow selecting and adding multiple products with different attributes at once into the cart
    • Automatically calculate and display total price and a total number of products Display stock availability status.
    • Display stock availability status.

2. Pro Configurable product Grid Table View : the advanced version of Configurable product grid Table View Extension added tier prices, color swatch function and simple product pricing

3. Configurable Product Tab Table View Extension: display attributes of configurable product in an easy-following tab and table for easy selection
    Key features:

• Display the first attribute of configurable product in a tab and the second attribute in a table for easy selection
    • Display unit prices, tier prices, subtotal, stock number and stock status for configurable products
    • Customers can add many items at once
    • Display advanced tier prices in a separated table for children products with similar tier prices
    • Color Swatch function
    I myself tried Magento Configurable Product Table Ordering (tab table view)
    This module is great useful and does exactly what it is described! Moreover, it is supported by enthusiastic team!
    A good deal for $59. Highly recommend!