Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to configure my product

Thanks

Great ! your view of configure my product.i like you.thanks alot...

Thanks

You can show all the options as the seperate products by editing the sample products associated with that configurable product and later by changing its visibility to "catalog, search",

but the redirection to one page is not possible.

Check our Magento Extensions at Knowband.com

Thanks

Tech Team Thursday
    How We Built Configure My Product
    Every Thursday the DriveWorks Tech Team share their knowledge and expertise in these 30 minute value added webinars exclusively for DriveWorks Reseller AEs and DriveWorks Pro customers on subscription support.

On Thursday, June 9th, DriveWorks Technical Marketing, Rob will be sharing his knowledge about how we built Configure My Product.

ConfigureMyProduct.com is our online demonstration website which showcases just how easy it is to create an Online Sales Configurator by embedding your DriveWorks forms into a website.

To help you understand how we designed and built the website, Rob will go from concept to completion and take a look at:
    – The design process
    – Choosing the right technology
    – Creating a responsive website
    – Creating a responsive DriveWorks Project
    – Integrating DriveWorks into a website
    – The completed website – ConfigureMyProduct.com

If you’re looking for inspiration on what you can achieve by embedding DriveWorks into a website, or need some tips on how to successfully embed your existing DriveWorks projects, this webinar is a must watch.

You’ll learn best practices and pick up some tips, whilst also gaining some insight into the techniques used by the DriveWorks Tech Team when designing and setting up ConfigureMyProduct.com.

Imagine having the ability to configure custom products on the go, by simply opening up a browser on your mobile or tablet. You, your dealers, distributors and even customers can design and configure your product, to the exact specifications required and the 3D model, sales and manufacturing documentation are all generated automatically. All of this is possible and Rob will show you how it can be done!