Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Best SEO technique for a product having multiple size in Majento

Thanks

Default Best SEO technique for a product having multiple size in Majento

Hello,

I am novice and in the process of creating an online shop for products that my company manufactures. I do not have sufficient money to hire professionals so I am all set to do it my self in Majento.

I have a product which is available in multiple sizes. For example: 30 ml pouch pack, 60 ml pouch pack, 100 ml bottle, 250 ml bottle, 500 ml bottle and 1000 ml bottle. I have the product content ready from our brochures. I used google keyword and found that there are over 100 keywords and most of these keywords are high ranking. As far as my knowledge goes, I see only the following 2 options;

Option 1: I use unique product pages for each of the product sizes with a) unique url b) image tag c) change in product information using Article Spinning d) unique keywords matching URL and Meta information e) About 50% unique product name with trailing package size mentioned to reduce customer confusion. All this done under the same Mother Category, so that customers/visitors are less confused. Using SIMILAR product option i may introduce different sizes to a customer so that when they are viewing 100 ml bottle they also know there is an option to buy 250 ml bottle which COST less than 100 ml bottle.

Option 2:
    Obviously, create one product page, use limited keywords which I think best suits the product, less confusing to a customer/visitors and force customers to select at least one size before checkout.

As I am novice, I am randomly learning new things on the net but dont know which suits me best. I will really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you,

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by impact View Post
    Hello,

I am novice and in the process of creating an online shop for products that my company manufactures. I do not have sufficient money to hire professionals so I am all set to do it my self in Majento.

I have a product which is available in multiple sizes. For example: 30 ml pouch pack, 60 ml pouch pack, 100 ml bottle, 250 ml bottle, 500 ml bottle and 1000 ml bottle. I have the product content ready from our brochures. I used google keyword and found that there are over 100 keywords and most of these keywords are high ranking. As far as my knowledge goes, I see only the following 2 options;

Option 1: I use unique product pages for each of the product sizes with a) unique url b) image tag c) change in product information using Article Spinning d) unique keywords matching URL and Meta information e) About 50% unique product name with trailing package size mentioned to reduce customer confusion. All this done under the same Mother Category, so that customers/visitors are less confused. Using SIMILAR product option i may introduce different sizes to a customer so that when they are viewing 100 ml bottle they also know there is an option to buy 250 ml bottle which COST less than 100 ml bottle.

Option 2:
    Obviously, create one product page, use limited keywords which I think best suits the product, less confusing to a customer/visitors and force customers to select at least one size before checkout.

As I am novice, I am randomly learning new things on the net but dont know which suits me best. I will really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you,
    Nice information

Thanks

Its very informative post, thanks for sharing it with us...
    Last edited by brushyourideas; 07-07-2018 at 09:32 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gisteam View Post
    Nice information
    He is asking for help! Not providing information