Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Boost your Magento e-commerce site with Magento Social Login extention
Are you looking for ways to get more traffic and increase sales on your Magento e-commerce site? Look no further, Magento Social Login by www.stableaddon.com/ here for you! Social Login has a social media extension for Magento-based sites called “Social Login and Social Sharing” that lets you easily take advantage of powerful features such as Social Login–letting your users log in through their existing social accounts–and Social Sharing, which makes it simple for users to share your website contents and products with their friends.
Magento Social Login has recently updated its extension with lots of cool features, read more about it below!
- d Social Sharing and Counter with customization options within Magento admin area
- Added 4 Social Login providers: Github, QQ, Renren, Kaixin
- Added option to ask for required user profile fields for new users
- Added social account mapping feature, so users can now link multiple social accounts to their Magento account
- Added option to enable/disable Social Sharing and Counter on product and checkout success pages
- Added custom code to enable Social Login interface on checkout page
For more Magento Social Login, please go to http://www.stableaddon.com/magento-e...medium=organic
View more threads in the same category:
Also have a look at this Magento Social Login extension by FME which lets your customers to login/register with their social network profiles like Facebook, Gmail, Twitter & Yahoo.
The Magento social login popup window is completely responsive and enables the users to login with existing account, create account with email address, recover lost passwords and login/register with social accounts.
You can also disable any social network.
Social media extension merges the Facebook, Google Plus as well as Twitter extensions. As the name suggests, Facebook connect, Google Plus connect and Twitter connect extensions lets your customers connect to your store using their Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter accounts respectively. [Read more]
Thanks for sharing this great info...
Tags for this Thread