Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

what do you know about Magento Social Login Extension?

Thanks

Red face what do you know about Magento Social Login Extension?

1. What is Magento Social Login extension?
    Magento Social Login extension allows your customers to effortlessly log in to your site through their accounts of 16 social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Amazon, Live, Foursquare, Mailchimp, Github, Pinterest, Stackexchange, VK, Wordpress, Paypal.

2. Feature Highlights
    Do you know that more than 70% of online users prefer to log in to websites through their social account rather than fill out a long form? Most of users will definitely choose to simply abandon complicated registration forms. With our Social Login extension, your customers just need to click on their preferred social account button then enter their username and password to log in!

16 types of social channels

Customers opt to log in to your site through one of their accounts in 16 most popular social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Amazon, Live, Foursquare, Mailchimp, Github, Pinterest, Stackexchange, VK, Wordpress, Paypal.
    If customers already signed in their social account, they will be automatically logged in using the existing information of their social account.
    After customers log in to your site by their social accounts, the extension will send a new password for them to use as a separate account on your site.

Admin can place the Social Login buttons on different pages

• On your Home page
    • On customer login page
    • On customer registration page

Social Login buttons can also be displayed in a popup

• Support multiple stores
    • Open source 100%
    • Easy installation and setup

For more details and support on this Magento Social Login extension, please go to http://www.stableaddon.com/magento-e...ial-login.html and contact us at [email protected] or [email protected].
    Thank you so much!

View more threads in the same category:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to David John For This Useful Post:

anna26269 (19-03-2016)

Thanks

Hi David John,
    I am keen on this Magento Social Login extension. I am wondering that you could give me the price of this extension. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anna26269 View Post
    Hi David John,
    I am keen on this Magento Social Login extension. I am wondering that you could give me the price of this extension. Thanks.
    Ok. That's great! You can go to http://www.advancedcheckout.com/one-...t-pricing.html for your price reference!

Thanks

You also take a look at our Magento Social Login Extension ! This extension comes with advanced features & outstanding support and affordable price of $ 49
    Available on Magento connect : https://www.magentocommerce.com/mage...promotion.html

Thanks

Hi,
    I can recommend Magento Social Login by BSSCommerce that makes it easier and faster for customers to register or log in your site by using their existing social network accounts like Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and amazingly rocket your sale!
    As an online store owners, I find it run very well on my site and bring me amazing results fot my business
    You can see more details and try demo at; http://bsscommerce.com/magento-socia...extension.html
    Hope it is an ideal choice for you!

Thanks

Hello! This Login extension is also worth checking out!

Name:  quick-ajax-login-pop-up-window-on-any-page.png
Views: 20
Size:  215.5 KB