Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How To Configure Magento With PHP 7

Thanks

Default How To Configure Magento With PHP 7

Magento is a powerful and popular PHP based Ecommerce solution. Magento was first released in March 2008 and its first version’s name was “Varien”. At that time, the latest version of PHP was 5.2. Nowadays we are happy users of Magento 1.9.x that supports PHP versions up to 5.5.x but Magento solution runs more smoothly on PHP version 5.6.

There are many merchants who want to smoothen and improve their Magento store. As Magento developers, we need to search new ways for improvements of Magento stores as well as possibilities to make every version of Magento compatible with new solutions. Along with Magento upgrades, PHP versions also get updated periodically. Currently, version 7 is the latest PHP iteration. There are many reasons to switch to the latest version of PHP but the most inspiring of them is that PHP 7 is 2X faster.

Recently PHP 7 hosting has been added to the Cloudways console and in this article, I show you how to configure PHP 7 with your Magento store and I share some performance benchmarks of Magento on PHP 7.

Read Complete Article Here: http://www.cloudways.com/blog/config...to-with-php-7/

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hello, i am website developer and recently i am managing wizessay.com/ website for my client. I have got little problem while managing this website. So, i want to learn few knowledge about "How To Configure Magento With PHP 7". If i will learn this, i can easily complete my client website. I went to many websites but they haven't explained about Magento with PHP 7 clearly. But as i can see in your post, you have explained about it very well and after reading your tips, now i can easily complete my client website.