Joseph Leedy is Magento Certified developer. He has 15 years of experience in development. In this interview, Joseph talked in detail about his career and what challenges he faced. He said “Some of my biggest challenges included admitting that I did not know everything, and learning to work in a professional environment versus doing this as a hobby.” Joseph is also an enthusiastic event attendee.

He attended Magento Imagine and Meet Magento New York and PHPSunshine. Joseph discusses his personal life with our readers. He is a motorcycle rider! I hope the readers will love this interview with a very experienced developer of Magento and online commerce.

Cloudways: Joseph, you’ve been involved with PHP and Magento for a quite long period of time. How did your career start? What were the biggest challenges along the way in your early career?

Joseph: I have been doing Web Development as a hobby for more than 15 years. My career started almost 5 years ago when I answered a post in a Meetup message board from an agency who was looking to expand. I was hired as a junior developer, and they eventually taught me Magento and helped me get my certification after they became a Silver Partner.

Some of my biggest challenges included admitting that I did not know everything, and learning to work in a professional environment versus doing this as a hobby.

Read Complete Interview Here: http://www.cloudways.com/blog/interview-joseph-leedy/

View more threads in the same category: