Bogdan Nicoara is a CEO and Founder of 4ideas. He has years of diverse experience. In this interview, Bogdan talks about the challenges of his initial career and he also talks about how he started 4ideas, Magento 2, and how he connects himself with Magento.

Bogdan said “When we received the first requests to develop e­shops, we did rigorous research to find out the best open source eCommerce platforms. At that moment, just like now, Magento offered a great set of features and it was love at the first sight.”

Bogdan also discuss his personal life with our readers and shares his early morning routine. He said “I meditate every morning and I don’t eat meat anymore. Now I’m in a better mood and I have more energy which allows me to spend more time with my family and friends.” He is an attendee of Meet Magento Romania and he shared his Meet Magento Romania experience with our readers. I hope the readers will love this interview with a very experienced developer.

Read Complete Interview Here: http://www.cloudways.com/blog/bogdan-nicoara-interview/

View more threads in the same category: