Woocommerce is in need of the connection with Square, in order to leverage one of the greatest payment system and more of that. What Square can offer for a Woocommerce store?
- Payment system: store owners would love to take advantage of this convenient payment system
- Mobile Register/POS: a great solution to sell on your iPhone & iPad
- Upcomming Apple Pay: Square supports Apple Pay with the release of Square contactless and chip reader.
Then how should we connect Woocommerce with Square?
Woocommerce with Square as a Payment Gateway?
This would be ideal if merchants can directly integrate Square Payment as a credit cart processing module on their websites. But unfortunately, til now Square hasn’t opened the gate for that yet. Based on this article Square integration is only available for a few chosen Partners so far:
There is currently no sign of a open connection with other shopping carts including Woocommerce yet, and we can only hope for it in the time to come.Square doesn’t provide a shared API or payment gateway for processing payments, but we do offer a few options. With our partners – Weebly and Bigcommerce – you’re able to seamlessly integrate online payments with your Square Register account and process orders directly from your partner-hosted E-Commerce website.
Is there any other solutions? Luckily YES.
Woocommerce as Inventory Management and Square as POS/Register/Mobile CreditCard Processing
This is in contrast totally viable, thanks to Square API and Woocommerce & Square Integration Plugin by LitExtension. Here is how it works:
1. Setup your Woocommerce Store
The purpose is to manage your inventory and represent your webstore.
2. Setup your Square merchant account
- Setup your Square account
- Download POS/Register app and make them ready on your devices for retail sale
- CreditCard/Apple Pay should also be ready once you finish that
3. Connect this Square account with Woocommerce to sync inventory
- Get your Square Personal Access Token (PAT)
- Install Woocommerce & Square Integration Plugin by LitExtension to your woocommerce store
- Login to your Woocommerce backend > Woocommerce & Square Integration, enter your PAT and hit Connect. The sync should be in action now.
For details of which data can be sync and additional information please visit:
View more threads in the same category:
- Best Rated Franco WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Most Powerful WooCommerce WordPress Theme ever made !
- One Page WordPress Theme
- WordPress Theme for App, Game, Single Product Landing Page
- Best Blog WordPress Themes For Corporate, Fashion, Travel, Photoblogging And More
- Big sale for Launching Franco WooCommerce WordPress Theme $ 45
- Offer your WordPress customers the benefits of SuiteCRM & WordPress
- Best Plugin after New Google Updates
- User Activity Log Pro – WordPress Plugin
- [Plugin] to Migrate SHOPP to WOOCOMMERCE