Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Which Software is good for E-mail Marketing?

Thanks

mailchimp is good software for email marketing

Thanks

Mailchimp is better for email marketing

Thanks

Mailchimp is best software

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LisaHandson89 View Post
    Hello folks,

I am looking for e-mail marketing for our company. Can anyone help me with best software for email marketing.

Thanks in advance.
    Here all suggested you Mail Chimp but its too costly than other, no doubt its provide best service but if its just start up for email marketing then I don't think you should spend much in that. As I am using Mautic, Its really better option as like Mail Chimp. Also it is open source.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

According to me Capterra is better than mailchimp for email marketing.

Thanks

As a digital agency, we’ve used a lot of email marketing tools over the years. In this post we want to share with you an in-depth review of the following services, based on our experience.

Thanks

Email marketing is a proven strategy with which to promote your business. Email marketing helps you attract new customers and maintain close relationships with existing loyal customers. There's a long list of email marketing services available and most of them operate at relatively low prices. Plus, there are also packages to fit every business size and imaginable need. Basic text-based email editors to fully designed HTML or JavaScript templates are just some of the features these packages can provide. You can manage your contacts by simply keeping a list of names and emails, or you can create a complex database full of subscribers segmented by demographic slices and engagement levels. Which method you choose really just depends on how much of your budget you're willing to allocate towards the tools that can give your company the features it needs.

Thanks

I think BlackBulkMail is the best one that i ever used. There are the 3 main reasons why i choose BlackBulkMail:
    -BlackBulkMail can send millions of emails easily and get very high inbox rate, it uses webmail (no smtp) to send emails just like you do in your regular browser. The perfect account management function and full statistical function make everything is under your control.
    -BlackBulkMail can not only uses the biggest email services(hotmail/outlook/live, yahoo, gmail and aol) to send emails, but also it can let you create yourself sending template to send emails using any email account. BlackBulkMail uses webmail (no smtp) to send emails just like you do in your regular browser.
    -Get realtime and full sending stats for every task (Sent, Left, Success Amount, Failed Amount and Speed etc.). Get realtime accounts status stats (valid, invalid, locked, need verify and blocked etc.). Get email open stats.

Thanks

Constant Contact. Constant Contact is the best email marketing service for small businesses. ...
    SendInBlue. ...
    GetResponse. ...
    MailChimp. ...
    ConvertKit. ...
    Drip. ...
    AWeber. ...
    Keap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12