Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

TransCargo - Transport & Logistics Joomla Template

Thanks

Default TransCargo - Transport & Logistics Joomla Template

Joomla 3.4, cargo, logistics, trucking, transportation companies, warehouse and freight business support! Quickstart package included, Support frontend – edit core Joomla 3.4

TransCargo – Transport & Logistics Joomla Template is a elegantly and luxuriously designed for all professionals to showcase portfolio and services about transportation and freight business. It’s ideal for creative agencies, freelancers, and businesses. We stand behind with top – notch support team and friendly help. If you’re looking for a nice looking online website which has many special funtions, have a look at this stylish template. Transcargo is the best choice for you and the onlything you will ever need.

Transcargo is a clean, flexible, fully responsive website attractive slider, catching banners, scrolling effect, 6 colours for choosing, SEO included, Optimization,... all the most powerful features in order to increase your site’s visitors and move on higher ranking.

For this template i have worked quite some time, i tried to cover most of anybody’s needs so i feel like i included many options, but in case you need something extra please leave me a feedback and your requirements and i hope i will include in a future update.

Creating a transportation site is easier than ever! It’s new and good to make you happy. Thus, your work much more enjoyable, no coding knowledge and also time-saving!

Are you convinced yet? Don’t let you fall behind the competition by choosing this template for your blog. Now take new step toward a change for the best.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Very nice theme - guy!

Thanks

Many many thank !

Thanks

Looking good, guys!
    I'll probably do something similar in a couple of days.

Thanks

Joomla 3.4, load, coordinations, shipping, transportation organizations, distribution center and cargo business support! Quickstart bundle included, Support