Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Adding Products Problem via CSV

Thanks

Did you check the database to see new records in database? In this case, to import more product without execution time problem, you can increase RAM and CPUs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syedmrehan1 View Post
    Hi all
    I am facing a problem in adding product in catalog using csv file. When i upload csv file and run profile in popup it completes the profile execution and imported 75 records message appears. But when i move back to my catalog i cant find new imported products there. Need to add many products through csv. Please help me if you have any solution for this issue.
    Thanks
    Take a look at this tutorial for a successful CSV Import of your Magento product
    http://magentoexplorer.com/how-to-cs...agento-product

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syedmrehan1 View Post
    Hi all
    I am facing a problem in adding product in catalog using csv file. When i upload csv file and run profile in popup it completes the profile execution and imported 75 records message appears. But when i move back to my catalog i cant find new imported products there. Need to add many products through csv. Please help me if you have any solution for this issue.
    Thanks
    Try to refresh your cache (manualy delete a folder /var/cache/, if you have an admin access and tools like cPanel or similar to it). Still have this problem? Look through this article http://www.templatemonster.com/help/...iles.html#gref