Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Customer country based Language change
We used to show features of products in a list format. Customers faces language problems because of this. Any extension helps to make change of language according to customer's country?
View more threads in the same category:
The Same I need!! It also could provide redirection feature too according to their location. Any extension?
Yea, Simon suggestion is also good, I have found the following results for auto change of currency & language. It comes with redirection feature too,You can check the following links: https://amasty.com/magento-geoip-redirect.html https://www.modulebazaar.com/en/mage...extension.html
Try out our extension GeoIP Store & Currency Switcher plugin for Magento
- Automatically switches language, website, currency and tax rate depending on visitor's country
- Restricts access for specific IP addresses and/or countries
- Retrieves customer’s location using MaxMind GeoIP2 database
- Automatically update the database from MaxMind's official website once a day
Let's contact to MageSolution.com! Their support team will show you more to customize your website to redirect your customers to the specific url. Yeah without any extension to do this, just need to cusotmize your website. Then your customer can make more change of language/money... according to customer's country
Last edited by Alexsmith; 13-06-2016 at 09:10 AM.
You can switch store view based on customer's location and switch them to a store of their preferred language. For this, first make sure the following configuration settings are OK.
· Your web server must have mod_rewrited enabled.
· Enable URL rewriting (Admin Panel → System → Configuration → Web → Url Options → Use Web Server Rewrites → Yes).
· Enable store code in the urls (Admin Panel → System → Configuration → Web → Url Options → Add store code to Urls → Yes).
After this you have to create store views and lastly you have to modify "index.php" to enable redirection when a visitor visits the main store url.
All these steps are explained in the blog Magento Store Switcher
Thanks for sharing your opinions! And here is one more extension from me - Store Locator for Magento
This module will enable you to:
Quickly import GEO IP data
Create unlimited number of store locations
Upload images for any store you need
Easily customize Google mark templates
Create user-friendly URL to store locations page
For those, who have already switched to Magento 2 there is a Store Locator module for Magento 2