Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Google Penguin Update is not happening this year

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joylinford View Post
    Hi folks,

Google has recently announced that Google is not going to release the updated Penguin algorithm this year because of the holidays according to SearchEngineLand. But Be ready for real-time penguin next year.
    It's been so long that they have refreshed their Penguin algorithm. I guess Matt Cutts was on vacation for more than a year, it might have impacted the whole concept of updates.

Thanks

Even I heard it the same thing from one of my friend regarding about the penguin update, that Google will not going to release penguin algorithm this year. I don't know the reason why it take Google so much time to release.

Thanks

Seems like a good news, but I think it is important that you still honor and follow search engine rules all the time.

Thanks

yes nadia i agree with your post.. he is on vacation.. one of my competitor is using link building software.. so i m just waiting for penguin update.. so that will hit my opponent website
    Quote Originally Posted by nadialeigh View Post
    It's been so long that they have refreshed their Penguin algorithm. I guess Matt Cutts was on vacation for more than a year, it might have impacted the whole concept of updates.

Thanks

I think its good to follow search engine rules because if you dont, you website might get kicked in 2016, so its better to be Good among search engines.

Thanks

I think it is a quite good news for those who apply black hat SEO but who always go with white hat SEO should not apply black hat SEO to improve their website keyword ranking. Anytime Google can update its algorithm. Be careful and be honest with Google.

Thanks

Although everyone, including us, was expecting the Google Penguin update to happen by the end of this year, Google just informed Search Engine Land that because of the holidays, the update won't be released until next year.
    UK Hoverboard For Sale|Buy Push Scooters |Electric Scooter UK|Segways for sale UK|best electric skateboard|Segways for sale UK|electric skateboard cheap|electric skateboards UK|Hoverboard Cart|Buy Ebike UK|Drones for Sale UK|
    segway black Friday|All Terrain Hoverboard|Drone sale UK|Mini Drone uk|Driving schools Birmingham|Driving school Birmingham|Argos Hoverboard