Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Top 15 Best Magento Extensions You Must Have
(SIMICART) - Magento is definitely an free digital commerce platform and cloud-based omnichannel solutions empower retailers to integrate digital and physical shopping encounters. Magento community is fully devoted and embarked theirselves to provide best and helpful extensions and styles because of its customers to sever their reasons easily.
Magento Extensions is an accumulation of extensions that may add extra benefits that you desire in your e-Commerce website. From customer communications to customer characteristics extensions and from monitoring sales making checkout a great deal simpler, we've incorporated helpful extensions within the list which will help you manage your company with less or no efforts and enable you to server your various tasks easily.
Explore their email list and tell us which extension is the favorite and why, by posting a remark below. Enjoy !!
1. Slider Revolution
This plugin features tons of unique transition effects, an image preloader, video embedding, autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects.
MageMonkey is the official MailChimp extension that integrates with Magento. It will effectively improve how you communicate with your customers and potential customers.
3. Magento Customer Attributes Extension
This extension will allow you to gather as much information as possible from your customers. The module allows you to add the custom attributes and manage within a grid via Magento admin. You can also filter and sort by attribute name, type and code.
The Magento Blog extension helps you in creating relevant and valuable content to attract and engage target audience. The Blog extension gives you a noteworthy opportunity to communicate with your regular customers and casual visitors. With Blog you can create an interactive two-way communication platform to provide official information on your store news, upcoming products, promotions, and get customers’ feedback.
5. Horizontal Product Slider
With the Horizontal Product Slider extension you can showcase and drive more of your visitors’ attention to your best and most profitable products in your Magento web-store. Users can see the products in a nice sliding manner, add to cart right from there and proceed to checkout.
With AddShoppers it’s easy to collect more emails with dynamic Behavioral Targeting, boost sharing, increase conversion rates + AOV, enhance email marketing and retargeting campaigns with powerful social data, and more. White¬-labeling, full account management, and optimization are available.
7. Checkout Discount Code
The most common request which customer looks for is adding a coupon / discount code step to the Magento checkout. It only makes sense! After all, if a user forgets to add the coupon codein the basket – it is annoying having to go back to the basket page and start the whole checkout process again, Checkout Discount Code Magento Extension spares from such situation and allows customers to enter a coupon code in the checkout process.
Yotpo helps Magento stores generate tons of reviews and use them to drive qualified traffic and more sales. Yotpo is free and takes 5 minutes to install. Within the Yotpo Dashboard, you can easily track how much revenue you generate from Yotpo features. Since we know each time a purchase comes from a Yotpo-generated link on or off your site, you can easily follow ROI of using Yotpo.
9. Related Product Manager
Related Products Manager is a Magento extension that uses existing shopper data to automatically generate related items, up-sells, and cross-sells for your entire catalog. elated Products Manager uses data already stored by Magento to generate related products, up-sells, and cross-sells so there’s no waiting. If there isn’t enough data yet to make a good recommendation for a particular product, Related Products Manager will show rules-based recommendations for it until there is.
10. Magento Email Templates
The transactional emails sent through your Magento store are critically important emails, which should convey important information to your customer. Customizing those emails is a simple and effective way to differentiate yourself from the competition. It allows you to convey the information you are trying to communicate in an effective way and generate a higher level of customer engagement.
Make them look beautiful and just like the rest of your magento store using Magento Email Templates.
11. Magento WordPress Integration
FishPig’s Magento WordPress Integration is an extension for Magento eCommerce that integrates your WordPress blog with your Magento store. The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise, Magento Professional and Magento Community Edition. The extension now comes packaged with full translations for Brazilian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French and German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian (nb_NO and nn_NO), Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
12. Magento Google Tag Manager Integration
Magento Google Tag Manager Integration
With Google Tag Manager you can manage your Google Analytics events, Adwords conversion tracking, remarketing, and many other features in one place. This extension allows you to integrate Google Tag Manager to your site. All you need is to insert your container id to configuration of this extension.
The MatrixRate shipping extension is the original Magento solution that enables you to offer multiple shipping options to customers based on their locations. With MatrixRate you can define different shipping rates according to destination, shipping method and the weight, price or quantity of an item.
14. Cubix Address Label Printing
Cubix Address Label Printing Magento Connect
Do you need to print Address labels directly from the Magento admin panel? This lightweight and sturdy extension from Cubix Web Solutions allows you to just do that. You can select multiple orders from the Order grid and print address labels in just one click. You can configure the label sheet dimensions. You can also specify the label (row and column number) from where your printing should start.
“Timer” – comes with various interaticve features. It has ability to set site under maintenance mode. Can set timer for site launch & style as per your requirements. All this you can do using Admin Panel. Upload background image, upload logo, add description, add heading, add timer & many more…
View more threads in the same category:
Last edited by kanesimicart; 03-12-2015 at 07:45 AM.
Magento extensions have the potential to turn an online venture into a huge success! We ensure that these extensions are conceptualized and developed given the online shoppers' diverse needs.
In this competitive world, where everyone is looking out for ways to sustain in the market, there is something for all the online store owners which can help you transform your online store. Yes, you guessed it right; Magento extensions are here to take up your stress! So, let us take a sneak peak of the benefit of making use of the Magento extensions to develop your online store. [Read Here]
Magento One Step Checkout Extension is the best Magento extension for your site. With 100% Ajax, it can helps customer save 50% time for checkout , so you can increase sales up to 70%.
Details here: https://cmsideas.net/magento-one-step-checkout.html
Really, it's Good.
You can find other best Magento Extension over here: https://goo.gl/fQe8Gk
Yes, These are the great extension. but more extension also useful for online store owner. Related to SEO, checkout and delivery date schedule etc.
Thank you for sharing.
I would like recommend you some Extensions to increase by sales for your site as:
Magento One Step Checkout extension by www.advancedcheckout.com
- Show all checkout steps simultaneously on a single page
- Select fields to be enabled on one step checkout page
- Support most of popular Payment methods: Check/ Money, Credit Card, Paypal, Paypal Pro, SagePay, Moneybookers, 3D Secure Authorize.net, 2Checkout, Icepay, Wirecard Checkout Page…
- Arrange fields' position just by Drag and Drop
- Auto-update later steps when there's any change in former steps: Update Order Review when changing shipping/payment method, update Shipping Method, Payment Method and Order Review when changing Billing/ Shipping Address, update Payment Method and Order Review when changing Shipping Method.
- Disable unwanted fields like fax, company, telephone, region, city, zip and more
- Fill in customers’ country, city, state/province and zip code automatically with Google Suggest integrated
- Set required fields on checkout page
- Auto-detect and fill in customer's address with Find my Location button
- Easily choose variable templates and theme colors to customize checkout page
- VAT verification for customers in Europe Union countries using VAT Information Exchange System (VIES) with multiple tax rules
- Auto-email customers who abandoned checkout page and give link to contiinue checkout
- Edit cart, update quantity, remove items right on checkout page
- Redirect customers to checkout page immediately after adding product to cart
- Show product images in Order Review
- Set default address (country, postcode, city, region)
- Social Login/Registration options (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+…)
- Set default shipping method, payment method
- Show social login option under login link or in a popup
- Change checkout title and description
- Auto fill in Billing/Shipping Address for logged-in customers
- Edit content of Terms and Conditions popup in backend
- Enable coupon code
- Choose 1, 2, 3 columns
- Enable comment for orders
- Choose the style of icon box in title block
- Enable Terms and Conditions
- Select darken or lighten icon box
- Take survey right on checkout page
- Allow Signup for Newsletter
- Fully Responsive designs for mobile and tablet interfaces
Gift Card extension by www.stableaddon.com
- Create physical/virtual Gift Card products with different prices and different values.
- Let customers upload images to custom their own gift card designs for gifting.
- Print/send gift cards to friends through post office or email.
- Use gift card codes at checkout or redeem them for store credit to buy products.
- Allow import or automatically generate gift codes in backend.
- Easily purchase gift cards like normal products on your site.
- Customize personalized gift cards.
- Preview Gift Cards.
- Delivery options.
- Use gift cards/codes to checkout.
- Manage purchased gift cards.
- Manage gift card products.
- Manage gift card templates.
- Manage gift card codes.
- Refund/cancel orders checked out with gift card codes/credit.
Social Login extension by www.stableaddon.com
Social Login extension by www.stableaddon.com support for 16 popular social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Amazon, Live, Foursquare, Mailchimp, Github, Pinterest, Stackexchange, VK, Wordpress, Paypal.
Last edited by zoey.clinton97; 07-03-2016 at 07:10 AM.
Thanks for your sharing!
For my opinion, a Magento site will run effectively only when it brings better shopping experience for customers. Therefore, loading time is very important. High loading time on the site will make customers leave immediately. Therefore, Magento sites need to equip magento extensions to speed up and load faster. Take two examples:
Lazy Image Loader: delays loading of images on your Magento site only when customers scroll down the page
Transactional Email Promotion is becoming more popular now days with its great feature and innovative idea. It offers Self campaigning, new products marketing and promotion, telling upcoming event and offers and much more. The basic idea behind this technique is to keep the customers updated without annoying them. Transactional Email Promotions uses only transaction emails to send information. This can be considered as a healthy communication channel between customers and your company.
- 100% success rate of information delivery.
- Annoying free communication with your customer.
- Custom targeted content that fits your business needs.
- Cost effective solution with existing emails utilization.
Thank for your sharing because I find it so useful. Here, I am suggesting some of Magento extensions that have been developed by our valued developers - Stableadon team.
Those extensions are effective in reducing cart abandonment and increase your conversion rate as well.
- One step checkout: supporting easier and simplier checkout process within one page checkout
Visit our site for more details: http://www.advancedcheckout.com/one-step-checkout-features.html
- Social Login:
- Gift Card extension:
- Reward points extension:
For furthur details, please go to http://www.stableaddon.com/magento-extensions.html/
Or contact us at [email protected]
We are happy to support all of you anytime!
Last edited by Bizmagestore; 19-04-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Contus M-Comm is a ready-to-go solution that lets store owners to build branded, exclusive, native mobile applications which can be in perfect sync with the online store’s backend. This framework automates the key process involved in developing an application thus accelerating the mobile app building process.
Being bolted with features that improves sales, customer retention, security, payment convenience and provide insights on customer’s shopping preference, Contus M-Comm helps in building next-gen mobile apps that will engage and retain new-age shopping crowd.
Quick App Build
Customizable - Embraces Change
Business-friendly (E-Commerce Features)
Configuration (App Settings)
Thanks for sharing.
Top 15 Best Magento Extensions You Must Have
1. Advance Dependent Custom Options in Magento
2. Easy Lazy Loader
3. Advanced Quick Deals
4. Force Signup Customer Pro
5. Easy Admin Grid
6. Free Easy Products Image Zoom
7. Highlight Products Sold Count
8. Inventory Management by Customer Group
9. Auto Conditional Order Status Update
10. Flaunt Your Magento Statistics Extension
11. Import Multiple Images At Once Using CSV
12. Price Based on Customer Group In Magento
13. Enhanced Abandoned Cart
14. Discount Coupons for Multiple Shipping Address
15. Easy Multiple Simple Products Add To Cart Magento Extension
Thank for you all sugguestion! And in my opinion, i want to sugguest to you all some of Mage Solution extensions Let's check my list below >>>>
Mega Menu Magento 2 changes the way main menu displays. It allows you to have multiple options to show what you want on the main navigation. DEMO
Store Locator Magento 2 allows your clients to easily find and see full list of your stores even the nearest stores to your clients' location and the available products of those stores that clients want to buy. Your stores will be shown on Google Map. DEMO
Magento 2 Banners will help you easily manage the banner and show the banner at frontend to attract your customer's most attention. It will make your store catchy and more inviting. DEMO
Shop By Brand For Magento 2 allows administrator to create a brand listing page and brand details pages that show/ filter all products of a brand. Moreover, the admin obtains another opportunity to decorate the home page by adding a brands slider using ready-to-use widget... DEMO
Social login Magento 2 by MGS allows visitors to login your website via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus accounts. Just forget about filling out registration or signup form and waiting to be verified (by email or phone) everytime users purchase items on an online shop. What happens if login details are lost one day? Fortunately MGS Social login extension leverages your login interface more user-friendly and helps your customers approach to your site quicker. Certainly, MGS social login ext brings in mutual benefits for both sellers and buyers. Try now! DEMO
And more Magento Extension 2.0 in our website: Magesolution.com . We are 24/7 open to help you out with any questions instantly.
Greetings! Thanks all for sharing!
Here is the list of must have Magento extensions by IToris that will help to optimize your online store and build brand awareness in a short time.
1. Product Price Formula extension creates logical conditions, multiple calculation rules, price matrix and more!
2. Dynamic Product Options for Magento creates complex custom options with ability of conditional branching.
3. Category Navigation for Magento creates beautiful sliders that work as a visual menu with images for your categories as well as other website pages.
4. Bundle Product Promotions for Magento helps to purchase products in special combinations.
5. Grouped Product Promotions for Magento offers promotions and discounts for grouped products. Add discounts when a selected combination of simple products within a grouped product is purchased together.
6. Product Prev/Next Buttons for Magento adds a navigation panel to product pages. Customers save time while browsing products within the same category.
7. View More Products for Magento extension is a convenient tool as new products in catalogs appear when customers scroll pages down or click "view more".
8. Enhanced Polls for Magento is an attractive addition to your web-store. Standard Magento poll results are replaced by visual multi-color diagrams.
9. Customer Balance and Rewards for Magento is a perfect tool to stimulate customers buy more and increase social activity in your store.
Thanks for Sharing ! Having below few extensions in your magento website would definitely give your customers great experience and would result
in increased sales
- Reward Points and Loyalty Program Extension helps you to reward your loyal customers and Boost your sales!!!
- Product label, Highlight your product images to make them distinctive by tagging. Provide Offers! Get Noticed!
- Geo Based banner Extension, Display Ad Banners Based On Customers’ Location To Grasp Their Attention and Increase Sales.
- Magento Currency Auto Switcher & Geoip Location, allows you to identify and redirect the user to the respective URL or store with their
native language. Identifying the user's location based on the IP address. For up-to-date ip address data and for accurate data
- 5 in 1 Social Login
Thanks for the information.
Tags for this Thread