Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Trada - Creative Multipurpose Joomla Template

Thanks

Red face Trada - Creative Multipurpose Joomla Template

Trada – Creative Agency Multipurpose Joomla Template is a elegantly and luxuriously designed for all professionals to showcase portfolio and services along with blog. It’s ideal for creative agencies, freelancers, and businesses. We stand behind with top – notch support team and friendly help. If you’re looking for a nice looking online blog which has many special funtions, have a look at this stylish template. Trada is the best choice for you and the onlything you will ever need.

Trada is a clean, flexible, fully responsive blog and combines practical elegance with powerful features: Light – Dark version, attractive slider, catching banners, scrolling effect, 8 colours for choosing, SEO included, Optimization,... all the most powerful features in order to increase your site’s visitors and move on higher ranking. Bring your Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & more… in one place. Sharing your moment and stories is simpler than ever before.
    Name:  01_preview.__large_preview.png
Views: 184
Size:  144.3 KB
    For this template i have worked quite some time, i tried to cover most of anybody’s needs so i feel like i included many options, but in case you need something extra please leave me a feedback and your requirements and i hope i will include in a future update.

Creating a blog is easier than ever! It’s new and good to make you happy. Thus, your work much more enjoyable and also time-saving!
    Check it out: http://themeforest.net/item/trada-cr...ase=&s_rank=10

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

This is looking really good, overall I really like the look of the theme

Thanks

Many Many thanks for your compliment mate. I'm so grateful.
    Have a nice week
    joomlavi.chi