Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Trada - Creative Multipurpose Joomla Template

Thanks

Red face Trada - Creative Multipurpose Joomla Template

Trada Creative Agency Multipurpose Joomla Template is a elegantly and luxuriously designed for all professionals to showcase portfolio and services along with blog. Its ideal for creative agencies, freelancers, and businesses. We stand behind with top notch support team and friendly help. If youre looking for a nice looking online blog which has many special funtions, have a look at this stylish template. Trada is the best choice for you and the onlything you will ever need.

Trada is a clean, flexible, fully responsive blog and combines practical elegance with powerful features: Light Dark version, attractive slider, catching banners, scrolling effect, 8 colours for choosing, SEO included, Optimization,... all the most powerful features in order to increase your sites visitors and move on higher ranking. Bring your Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & more in one place. Sharing your moment and stories is simpler than ever before.
    Name:  01_preview.__large_preview.png
Views: 32
Size:  144.3 KB
    For this template i have worked quite some time, i tried to cover most of anybodys needs so i feel like i included many options, but in case you need something extra please leave me a feedback and your requirements and i hope i will include in a future update.

Creating a blog is easier than ever! Its new and good to make you happy. Thus, your work much more enjoyable and also time-saving!
    Check it out: http://themeforest.net/item/trada-cr...ase=&s_rank=10

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

This is looking really good, overall I really like the look of the theme

Thanks

Many Many thanks for your compliment mate. I'm so grateful.
    Have a nice week
    joomlavi.chi