Guide to migrate OpenCart to WooCommerce by LitExtension
OpenCart to WooCommere Migration Module: http://litextension.com/woocommerce-...ocommerce.html
For Source Store:
- Please ensure you have the right privilege to login into your Source Store backend for creating API accounts.
Source Store can operate normally during migration as it requires a very limited resource for the process
For Target Store:
It is strongly recommended to backup WooCommerce Target Store first.
- Target Store should be placed in a stable hosting or in localhost.
- It also must not block connection to Source Store.
- Web server should have full permission to write on/ media folder.
- WooCommerce Data Migration Module Setup
- Source Cart Connector Setup
3. Plugins Setup
- Products and Categories SEO Urls Plugin
- Custom Fields Plugin
- Customer Password Plugin
4. Enter License Key
Please login your WooCommerce Target Store backend, select Cart Service Migration > Migration from WooCommerce backend menu
The migration will go through 3 simple steps. Just hit “Next” when you finish one step to advance.
Step 1: Source Cart Configuration
Step 2: Migration Configuration
Step 3: Migration
FULL STEPS of MIGRATING to WOOCOMMERCE: http://litextension.com/blog/how-to-...to-woocommerce
View more threads in the same category:
- Best Rated Franco WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Most Powerful WooCommerce WordPress Theme ever made !
- One Page WordPress Theme
- WordPress Theme for App, Game, Single Product Landing Page
- Best Blog WordPress Themes For Corporate, Fashion, Travel, Photoblogging And More
- Big sale for Launching Franco WooCommerce WordPress Theme $ 45
- Offer your WordPress customers the benefits of SuiteCRM & WordPress
- Best Plugin after New Google Updates
- User Activity Log Pro – WordPress Plugin
- [Plugin] to Migrate SHOPP to WOOCOMMERCE