Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

My magento hosting meet speed problem

Thanks

Question My magento hosting meet speed problem

Hello

I am not sure if my post is in the right box. If it 's wrong, please tell me.

I own 2 magento sites what are working really well 2 weeks ago and suddenly slow these days. I am not sure why, I wait 2 weeks until now but the problems is still there. I ask my hosting company but they only say the problem come from the source code. But I am pretty sure that I didn't do any change in code and the traffic is still the same for some months.

I am really appreciated if you guys here tell me the possible problems and suggest me the way to fix my issues. Actually, I willing do anything to make it fast, I am not a developer so that I don't really want to know the reason, just need to do what to fix.

Thanks a lot, I willing credit you if you can help me to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Marcus

View more threads in the same category:

[ Contributor ]
    Thanks

Well, just the same like me 2 years ago when my magento site suddenly slow. I am pretty sure the reason come from your hosting server. Their server is out of resource to keep your site working well, that 's why it 's slow without any reason. In this case, you can't make your site work fast until they fix their server. But the only way you can do to make it work fast right away is moving to another good quality magento hosting.

All of my magento sites are using SiteGround Magento Hosting package what they manage the server resource very good. You can make sure if your site fast, it will work fast until your site traffic dramatically increase and then the upgrade process is needed.

Good luck!

Thanks

Thank you very much for your help in minutes. That 's so cool to get a quick help. I will try it and if it work I will credit you as I said. Thanks again.

Thanks

For eCommerce sites starting out having fast page load speeds can make all the difference when it comes to closing a sale. There are number of few steps that are ready built into magento that will help you improve the speed on your magento site. By carrying out these simple steps you should see a noticeable improvement in the speed of your magento site.

1, Cache settings.
    2, Sessions storage.
    3, PHP version
    4, Flat Catalog.
    5, Javascript and CSS files config.
    6, Magento log.
    7, Extension management.

Thanks

In this article I will share my expertise on how to make Magento 2 faster, and Such a level of flexibility comes at a price, M2 can be slow. Most hosting companies will allow you to access the server via SSH and will .You can not expect decent speed if you don't meet either one of those two criteria.