Blog - How to migrate all data from Magento to Magento
Magento to Magento Migration Module by LitExtension: http://litextension.com/shopping-car...o-magento.html
For Source Store:
- Please ensure you have the right privilege to login into your Source Store backend for creating API accounts.
Source Store can operate normally during migration as it requires a very limited resource for the process
For Target Store:
It is strongly recommended to backup Magento Target Store first.
- Target Store should be placed in a stable hosting or in localhost.
- It also must not block connection to Source Store.
- Web server should have full permission to write on/ media folder.
After downloading the product zip file from our Store, please extract it into a folder. The module consists of Magento Data Migration .
Please login your Magento Target Store backend, select Cart Service Migration > Migration from Magento backend menu
The migration will go through 3 simple steps. Just hit “Next” when you finish one step to advance.
Step 1: Source Cart Configuration
Step 2: Migration Configuration
Step 3: Migration
4. Migration Resuming
5. Advanced Configuration
Access Advanced Configuration by going to Cart Service Migration > Configuration from Magento backend menu. All default values are configured to work with most cases, thus it is recommended to change these values only when it is necessary to.
FULL STEPS of MIGRATING to MAGENTO: http://litextension.com/blog/how-to-...to-to-magento/
View more threads in the same category:
- Why don’t using Magento Configurable Product Table Ordering extension?
- Halloween Flat 20% Discount On All Products at Biztech Store
- How to achieve success with online product customization
- A Presentation of Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- Speed Up Your Ecommerce Store and Boost your Conversion Rate
- A complete Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- New Magento 2 Blog Widget
- Stimulate adding more products to cart with advanced AJAX
- Magento 2 Marketplace
- Free Responsive Slideshow