Volusion to Magento Migration Tool: http://litextension.com/shopping-car...o-magento.html
If you are looking for quick, easy way to migrate data from your Volusion to Magento, Litextension Migration Modules should draw your attention. It allows you to migrate products, categories, attributes, customers, password, orders and other data from Volusion to Magento. The process is straightforward and requires no technical knowledge.
For Source Store:
- Please ensure you have the right permission to your Source Store. Source Store can operate normally during migration as it requires a very limited resource for the process.
For Target Store:
- Target Store should be placed in a stable hosting or in localhost.
- PHP Curl must be enabled.
- PHP Fopen must be On.
- It also must not block connection to Source Store.
- Webserver should have full permission to write on /media folder.
It is strongly recommended to backup Magento Target Store first.
First of all, choose a product from our Store: http://litextension.com/shopping-car...o-magento.html
After downloading the product zip file from our Store, please extract it into a folder.
2.1 Volusion to Magento Migration Tool Setup
Volusion to Magento Migration Tool is a Magento extension which acts like a hub at Magento side to receive data and import it into Magento database. It can be installed just like all other Magento Tool. Please follow our general Installation Guide to get more details: Click here
2.2 Input Your License Key
When purchasing our extensions, you will receive a license key. The license key will set the extension to work in the migration package you have purchased. You can find your license key by logging in the LitExtension System and select My Account > My Downloads
Select Cart Service Migration>Configuration to input your License Key
Please login your Magento Target Store backend, select Cart Service Migration > Migration
The migration will go through 3 simple steps. Just hit “Next” when you finish one step to advance.
3.1 Export Volusion Store data to CSV
Proceed with the following steps for required data tables:
- Sign in to your Volusion admin account.
- Go to Inventory -> Import/Export and click on "Standard Export" button.
- Select the appropriate data table from "Export from" drop-down.
- Select all Columns using checkbox.
- Select "CSV - Comma Delimited Text File" from "File Format" drop-down.
- Click on the "Export" button.
- Download generated file to your local computer.
Please note if the size of downloaded CSV file exceeds 20MB limit (How to change this limit: https://www.google.com/search?q=chan...load+file+size)
3.2 Migration Step 1: Source Cart Configuration
- Cart Url: source cart full url
- Upload CSV files in the corresponding field below.
3.3 Migration Step 2: Migration Configuration
Root Category: the category of current Magento store to import all source cart categories into.
Product Attribute Set: select an Attribute Set which is used to import products, all necessary attributes in migration process will be created in to this set.
Languages Mapping: If your Source Cart is multilingual, corresponding languages should be available in Target Magento Store. You may need to create additional languages in Magento Store to avoid data loss.
Currencies Mapping: Assign Source Cart currencies to proper Target Magento Store currencies. Creating currencies in Target Magento Store may be needed.
Orders Status Mapping: Assign Source Cart order statuses to proper Target Magento Store order statuses. Creating additional order statues in Target Magento Store may be needed.
Entities to Migrate: select all entities to migrate or just a part of them.
3.4 Migration Step 3: Migration
The migration will take place automatically in this final step. In order for it to progress, you should not close your browser.
After the migration is completed, click on “Clear Cache and ReIndex Data” to finish. If you don’t want to run it right here or it returns false here, you can do that manually in System > Cache Management and System > Index Management
More details: http://litextension.com/blog/how-to-...ion-to-magento
View more threads in the same category:
- 2 days countdown: Discount 50% All #magentothemes & #extensions on Venustheme
- Mega Sale only at Landofcoder! 50 % OFF All Magentoextensions
- Magento FAQ Management Extension by MageHit
- Advanced Search by MageHit – install or not?
- Magento Promotions Notification - A leading extension by MageHit
- Mega sale! Get 50 % off all magento sale themes & extensions
- magento 2 advanced reports
- Configure your custom SMTP server, your GMail or Google Apps account.
- Get Details for Children Items of Configurable Product in Magento 2
- Get the best Custom Option Image extension for Magento 2 right here