Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fastest hosting for shopping site?

Thanks

Which hosting provider did you use? You can check this hosting article http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security it may help you solve the problem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    Which hosting provider did you use? You can check this hosting article http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security it may help you solve the problem.
    Is it the fastest one, rocker?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TessPaiton View Post
    Belong to many factors. I don't think we can define what 's "fastest" hosting but at least it 's very fast to me now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by updatepedia View Post
    fastest hosting for shopping site? i developed magento site and choose shared hosting. but sometimes its shown 503 error.. which one is the best suggest me
    Previously I also used Magento to build my ecommerce site. Since I face many error, then I changed to nopCommerce. The disadvantages using this both CMS is they are using high memory usage so we need to subscribe higher hosting plan.

If you face 503 error message, maybe that your site eat too much memory on the server. Please kindly contact your hosting provider first before switch to new hosting provider. If your site use too much memory, basically the hosting provider will automatically recycle your application pool.

For your information, I use hostforlife.eu to host my ecommerce site. Previously, I develop magento too. But, for me it is more comfortable using nopCommerce.

Thanks

Have you checked out Cloudways? We are providing super fast SSD Magneto Hosting using DigitalOcean, Amazon (AWS), Google Compute Engine Servers. We promise to get your site load in less than a second because we use a secret VMAN recipe to optimize the server performance.

Thanks

I have not tried CloudWays yet but I am not sure why it is very slow here in US. Maybe their hosting is not stable. Other than that, I got 2 sites up and run with SiteGround GoGeek package and it work really well for magento 2. So cool to know this hosting company.

Thanks

Being curious, I just logged in to my pingdom account and tested both Cloudways and Siteground websites on the same data center and here are the results;

Cloudways: http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/cYi6...udways.com/en/

Siteground: http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/bxwE...siteground.com

Thanks

Not sure, maybe the tools have problem or somehow. It 's very clear I access Cloudways so slow here.

Thanks

That's a very very lame answer. Pingdom is a recognize tool. Why not you test yourself and put the results here

Thanks

I am so sorry for this but the tools is just the tools. It 's very clear that I visit Cloudways and it 's slow in my browser. Not sure why the tool is wrong. But in the bottom line, we only want to have our users enjoy the final fast speed, they won't care if it 's fast on pingdom or not.

Thanks

At least in CA, US, SiteGround faster a lot. Thanks rocker

Thanks

pingdom tools is just something "machine", the real speed is still what we need. I go with SiteGround and totally agree with the performance and the support the provide. That 's so cool. I am not sure it 's the best but at least it work best for me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daikin_rock View Post
    At least in CA, US, SiteGround faster a lot. Thanks rocker
    what speed SiteGround provide?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coth1934 View Post
    what speed SiteGround provide?
    I dont know how to compare the speed and how to show the different in number but I can confirm SiteGround faster a lot for me. And my customers love it a lot too. The support is very professional with almost problem will be solved in a day.

Thanks

I think you should go with dedicated hosting ,its stable and you can get more support from provider.

Thanks

i currently use share hosting, which not so fast for me too, but i want save some money. so should i change to more fast share hosting? any suggest?

Thanks

it is the fastest? i don't think so.

Thanks

Shared Hosting + Magento isn't a perfect combination. I would recommend you to host your Magento store on Cloud Hosting. Cloud servers provide higher reliability, performance, stability, and beyond the expectations features that provide a secure and faster environment to Magento stores.

Since managing a Cloud server is a hectic thing to do, for this, I would recommend going for managed Magento Hosting solution like Cloudways. You might be wondering why Cloudways? It is because Cloudways Managed Magento Cloud Hosting comes with an easy-to-use Platform that lets you perform 50+ functions and deploy Cloud servers on AWS, Linode, GCE, DigitalOcean, Vultr, & Kyun with ease. In addition to a secure server, you get free SSL, access to the CLI, push code via Git, CDNs, point domain names, manage databases, etc.

Thanks

Default Fastest Magento Hosting, Easy Migration, CDN, Backups, Security

Quote Originally Posted by TessPaiton View Post
    Cloudways has been Magento Hosting industry from a long while. We have built our reputation working with more than 9000 Magento web store owners and devs. We are not like any traditional web hosting company that provides servers on shared hosting environment which is not secure and inconsistent in speed.

Cloudways provides a platform which is built on highly scalable cloud providers like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Vultr, DigitalOcean and Linode. And the most important thing Cloudways do is that they provide you a control panel that is futuristic and let you ditch oldschool CPanel instantly.

One click Magento 2 installation, Caching services (Redis, Varnish, FPC), Staging environment, PHP 7 ready servers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast