Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Shopify to WooCommerce Migration by using LitExtension

Thanks

Thumbs up Shopify to WooCommerce Migration by using LitExtension

If you are looking for quick, easy way to migrate data from your Shopify to WooCommerce, WooCommerce database migration services by LitExtension should draw your attention. This cart migration tool allows you to migrate products, categories, attributes, customers, password, orders and other data from Shopify to WooCommerce. The process is straightforward and requires no technical knowledge.

How to migrate products from Shopify to WooCommerce http://litextension.com/woocommerce-...ocommerce.html

Name:  shopify2woo.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  10.6 KB

Compatible with
    - WP 4.x , WooCommerce 2.3.x

WHICH DATA CAN I MIGRATE FROM SHOPIFY TO WOOCOMMERCE?

1. Products.
    2. Categories.
    3. Orders.
    4. Customers.
    5. URL ranking.
    6. Custom field.
    7. Reviews.
    8. Taxes.
    9. Manufactures.
    10. Currencies

Click to Shopify to woocommerce transfer.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

What information do I have to provide to convert?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kenter View Post
    Hello! I was using Shopify with the template for it from http://www.templatemonster.com/shopify-themes.php website. Will I be able to migrate to WooCommerce easily? Or do I need something mone for it?
    Yes. You can visit http://litextension.com/woocommerce-...ocommerce.html to migrate demo.

Thanks

Customers maybe not satisfied when having to sign up a new account in your new site (when you move to new shopping cart).
    Dont worry, shopping cart migration tool by LitExtension can migrate all in safety for you.

Use our Shopify to WooCommerce migration tool to experience this feature. Contact us now!

Thanks

For the time being, community using WooCommerce contributed a huge market share in the field of e-commerce. It can satisfy all the essential features of shopping cart website with a tremendous number of plugins supported. Therefore, the trend of WooCommerce data migration service is considerable for store owners – those who have been directly operating their e-commerce websites.

Shopify to WooCommerce migration tool is a popular shopping cart migration tool that supports store owners to migrate products from Shopify to WooCommerce automatically. Business can save a lot of time and money to export data to new site. You should read "What is cost incurred when switching from shopify to woocommerce?".

Thanks

The WooCommerce 2.6.4 fix/security release is now available. WooCommerce 2.6 brings new features to optimize online business:
    - Added shipping zones
    - Improved the cart experience
    - Created a new My Account area design
    - Added new options for filtering products
    - Made updates to the payment options available through the onboarding wizard
    - Thrown in some goodies for developers, including a new payment tokenization and the alignment of our API with the WordPress REST API

You can download it on WordPress.org to start online business. If you are a WooCommerce user with lower version, you can upgrade to the latest version of WooCommerce with WooCommerce update guide.

On the other hand, you want to convert Shopify to WooCommerce safely, Shopify to WooCommerce plugin is a smart solution for non-techical e-merchants. All processes are running automatically. Set up migration tool is simple.

WooCommerce 2 upgrade – Prestige Comes From Quality