Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

12 FREE WordPress Themes For Business

Thanks

Default 12 FREE WordPress Themes For Business

This is a collection of 12 best FREE WordPress Themes For Business we collected for those who are looking for a professional and impressive business or company WordPress themes. There are thousands of free responsive WordPress themes out there but quality ones are always hard to find. All these themes are collected based on a combination of their popularity, user rating, and design.

Check them out and feel free to download the ones you like most!

1.LT PRO BUSINESS – CORPORATION / PRO BUSINESS WORDPRESS FREE THEME

A gorgeous Business WordPress Free theme tailored for any corporation or business websites – LT Pro Business. It is 100% responsive, creative and stylish, building with Bootstrap CSS & Hybrid framework. The template comes with unlimited colors schemes, strong shortcode and easy for customization.

2. PYTHEAS FREE WORDPRESS THEME FOR CORPORATE / PORTFOLIO

Pytheas is WordPress theme for free that target for business, corporate, portfolio style websites. It build-in with custom background, menu system, custom header and . This template support WPML, so you can build website with multi language with ease. The template also support, responsive layout, font awesome, and build-in with Option Framework.

3. ADAMOS BUSINESS WORDPRESS FREE THEME

Adamos is a great WordPress Free Theme allows you to add your own personal logo, header image, featured text areas and much more. Adamos is compatible with WPML plugin and includes a .pot file so can easily translate files for your language. It can fit the needs of any website.

4. LT PORTFOLIO – PRODUCT SHOWCASE / PORTFOLIO WORDPRESS FREE THEME

LT Portfolio – responsive Product Showcase / Portfolio WordPress free theme. The WordPress theme is 100% responsive, clean and stylish, building with Bootstrap CSS & Hybrid framework. Specially, the template comes with unlimited colors schemes, strong shortcode and easy for customization.

5. CUBBY BUSINESS FREE WORDPRESS THEME

Cubby – a business free WordPress theme – provides so many excellent features like a premium WordPress theme such as the slides in the home page, the client says below the large slide and much more. Adapting the latest website coding technology, this Cubby theme also applies responsive layout which enables it to works very well on all mobile devices.

6. ELEGANT – FREE WORDPRESS THEME FOR BUSINESS / CORPORATION

Elegant is a best free WordPress theme that design for portfolio, business website. The template built-in custom post types so adding content for your homepage features, portfolio and staff page. Elegant is including custom logo upload, background image, background color,homepage selection, portfolio posts per page, footer copyright text. The WordPress free theme support mobile/tablets design with responsive layout, custom post type, retina ready, simple shortcode plugin.

7. TORCH – FREE WORDPRESS THEME FOR BUSINESS

Torch is a free WordPress Theme for Business, designed with 100% responsive, clean layout and stylish. Built with Bootstrap, Torch can works well on browsers in desktops, tablets, and smartphones. You can add different elements such as Slogan, Service, Portfolio, Testimonial, etc. to the homepage with ease with 12 custom widgets. The theme can also be used for different purposes such as business, food, sports, travel, and other topics.

8. PINNACLE – FREE WORDPRESS PORTFOLIO THEME

Pinnacle is a free WordPress theme perfect for any kind of business, online store, portfolio, or personal site. This is a bold theme with versatile options and multiple styles. It has features and tools that allow full creativity to be released into a unique site, at the same time it’s built with a modern flat design, its fully responsive layout make for easy navigation on mobile/tablet displays.

9. ONETONE FREE WORDPRESS BUSINESS THEME

Onetone is a gorgeous free WordPress Business theme, its one-page homepage provides all your business information within the page. The WordPress theme adapts responsive design which makes it works well on all desktops, tablet PCs and mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note,…Moreover, Onetone offers you the greatest freedom to customize your homepage, e.g., you can customize background video, gallery, and the bottom area in which you can put anything.

10. LT CORPORATION – WORDPRESS FREE THEME FOR BUSINESS / CORPORATION

LT Corporation – gorgeous responsive WordPress free theme tailored for Company / Corporation websites. It is 100% responsive, clean and stylish, building with Bootstrap CSS & Hybrid framework. It builds with unlimited color styles, easy to create new color style via Template Customization based on color picker. You can change color for parts or all template quickly.

11. SINGLEPRO-FREE THEME WORDPRESS FOR BUSINESS

Free Theme WordPress For Business – Unique WordPress Theme class is free. SinglePro is retina ready and fully responsive. By using this theme, you will not only be able to display your business information can also introduce your portfolio beautifully. SinglePro bootstrap wordpress theme comes equipped with some great features especially fullscreen slider, gallery portfolio can filter through which you can display your portfolio in a good way.

12. MOBILEDOC BUSINESS FREE WORDPRESS TEMPLATE

Mobiledoc is a clean, simple and modern Business Free WordPress Template which is suitable for business, hi-tech, portfolio or agency, even personal website. Comes with white color background, establishes the credibility of your brand in minutes and gives your audience a peek into what your business has to offer.

We hope this list will help you find the theme that will suit your website and make it stand out among others.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Really good looking WordPress themes there! I like them vey much. When I was creating my own commercial website, I used some premium wordpress themes from http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php I wonder if I can I use one of theese for my future blog? I'd really like too

Thanks

I would like to share 2 Free Wordpress Theme for Business
    Probit
    Veriyas

Thanks

thank u for sharing !