Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Retail shopping apps: How are their current and future state?

Thanks

Default Retail shopping apps: How are their current and future state?

Retailers are facing a challenge when it comes to mastering m-commerce. More consumers are using retail shopping apps even while they are still shopping in the store. Companies are seeing mobile traffic higher more than ever before. The development of the e-commerce industry has resulted in a more autonomous shopping experience and retailers are turning their focus to expanding their digital presence. According to a survey from Apptentive.

- 61% use retail shopping apps at least once a month
    - 26% are brand loyalists who use the app at least 7 times per month.
    - Another important finding from this survey is that 51% of mobile app users use retail shopping apps while shopping in-store. The reasons for doing so related to promotion programs they can get from their app.

To have an overview of current retail shopping apps ‘ trending and make a prediction how is the future of them. It's the time you need to invest in creating Magento on mobile devices.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

It is a common thing that shops with apps are pretty famous and the price is higher. Moreover, I have recently read an article www.mau-fashion.com/replica-handbags/ about the places where I can buy cheaper clothes and bags. So, I understood how much I overpaid before. Next, I will not do such mistakes.