osCommerce to WooCommerce Migration allows you to migrate Products, Customers, Passwords, Orders, Categories and Other Data within 3 simple steps.
WHAT DATA CAN I MIGRATE FROM OSCOMMERCE TO WOOCOMMERCE?
• Product Information: Product Name, Product Description, Quantity, Model, Available, Weight, Created Date, Modified Date, Price, Tax Class, etc.
• Product Images: Support to migrate all products images from source store to target store
• Product Attributes: Additional fields that may affect the price of product and have a couple of meanings
• Product Extra Fields: Additional fields that do not affect the price of product and have no selective meanings
• Product Variants: A specific item, it can be grouped with related variants together to form a product, e.g. an iPhone 6 gold,16GB storage has SKU of 1234 is one product variant of the iPhone product.
• Product Tags: The keyword you assign to your product. Tags describe a property of your product.
• Categories: Product categories constituting the major groups of products in the store.
• Image Categories: Images corresponding to the product categories.
• Customer information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Username, DOB, Phone,Home Address, Registered Date, Status, etc.
• Customer Password: Support migrate Customer Passwords from osCommerce to WooCommerce
• Customer Groups: Allows to migrate customers preserving relationships with their groups
• Order Information: Customer Information, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Currency, Order Statuses, Totals, Created Date, etc.
• Order Details: List of products in an order, e.g. Product Name, Price, Quantity, etc. of each product in an order.
Migrate Product and Category SEO Urls: Supports migrating custom product and category SEO Urls to preserve SEO ranking of Source Store
6. Custom Fields
• Migrate Custom Fields: Support migrating custom fields of products, categories, customers and orders
• Review Information: Reviews of each product made by customer on your store including: Customers Name, Rating, Review, etc.
• Tax details: Name, Value, Value Type (percent or exact value in default currency), Created Date, etc.
• Manufacturers Information: Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, etc.
• Manufacturer Images: Images corresponding to product manufacturers in the store.
• List of currency rates
View more threads in the same category:
- Best Rated Franco WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Most Powerful WooCommerce WordPress Theme ever made !
- One Page WordPress Theme
- WordPress Theme for App, Game, Single Product Landing Page
- Best Blog WordPress Themes For Corporate, Fashion, Travel, Photoblogging And More
- Big sale for Launching Franco WooCommerce WordPress Theme $ 45
- Offer your WordPress customers the benefits of SuiteCRM & WordPress
- Best Plugin after New Google Updates
- User Activity Log Pro – WordPress Plugin
- [Plugin] to Migrate SHOPP to WOOCOMMERCE