Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Have You Ever Used Delivery Date Scheduler For Your eCommerce Store?

Thanks

Default Have You Ever Used Delivery Date Scheduler For Your eCommerce Store?

Process of delivering products through e-commerce has evolved since the start of ecommerce, as conclusions from a new Retail Survey show, clients want more & more flexibility in ordered product delivery options, and retailers have to present this to boost conversions.

Name:  delivery date scheduler_1.png
Views: 37
Size:  170.5 KB

Insufficient Delivery Options = Dumped Purchases!

Let's face it, all the customers don’t have the time to hang around for delivery of their purchase, so need of the hour is to use Delivery Date Scheduler. Regular delivery will go well with few clients but most of them would not prefer to wait longer and will be willing to pay for preferred delivery schedule.

If your rival has next day delivery for the same item and you don't, your client may opt for that product.

A Brief On Our Delivery Date Scheduler Plugin

To match the ever evolving need of E-Commerce customers regarding delivery options, Biztech Store has come up with Magento Delivery Date Scheduler. Our plug-in will enhance your customer's’ shopping experience with various usages such as, customers can select day and time of delivery from range of given options. They can also create delivery messages. Get shipping details on checkout page. As well as there is a delivery option available to select, which is - “Timeslot view (with Price)” or “Calendar view”!

How An Admin Can Use This Plugin?

• Delivery dates can be disabled for specific days.
    • Specification of step which contains details of shipping arrival date and time.
    • Dashboard displays today’s orders.
    • Notification for the admin of upcoming order deliveries.
    • Export of date-wise orders in form of a graph or any other format for future reference.
    • Admin can select number of delivery days available for Delivery.
    • Admin has right to define different time slots available for product delivery.
    • Delivery Date Calendar to help admin see orders date wise from the calendar.

To conclude, there is nothing superior than meeting demands of your store customers and exceed your competitors. With Delivery Date Scheduler, impart flexible delivery options to your customers. Nothing can make as interesting as this Plugin.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Delivery schedule greatly helps in managing orders. You can also check out this Delivery Date extension, its features include:

Enable visitors to select days and time of delivery
    Exclude any dates from your delivery plan
    Let customers create delivery messages
    Set minimal and maximum delivery intervals
    Customize delivery data display according to your needs

Name:  delivery-date-checkout.png
Views: 101
Size:  36.7 KB

Thanks

Hi there,
    Thank you for your sharing information
    I have a Magento store and I have been using Order Delivery Date Extension by BSSCommerce and find it run very well on my site
    This extension allows customers to flexibly choose available order delivery time and dates which is most convenient for them with the purpose of increasing customer satisfaction.
    I highly recommend it because it is cheap and full of essential fucntions for customers to set delivery date for orders
    You can see more at BSSCommerce site: http://bsscommerce.com/extensions/ma...extension.html
    Or https://www.magentocommerce.com/mage...er/Bsscommerce

Thanks

Great for customer to select own product delivery date and time slot as per their needs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Hi there,
    Thank you for your sharing information
    I have a Magento store and I have been using Order Delivery Date Extension by BSSCommerce and find it run very well on my site
    This extension allows customers to flexibly choose available order delivery time and dates which is most convenient for them with the purpose of increasing customer satisfaction.
    I highly recommend it because it is cheap and full of essential fucntions for customers to set delivery date for orders
    You can see more at BSSCommerce site: http://bsscommerce.com/extensions/ma...extension.html
    Or https://www.magentocommerce.com/mage...er/Bsscommerce
    Hi,
    I also used this module.
    Our customers really like its features, especially they can choose date for receiving orders.
    We have gained more reputation since we installed this extension.

Thanks

UPDATE: More new functions for Magento 2 Order Delivery Date:
    - Support to choose delivery date when customers checkout with PayPal or Braintree
    - Enable to edit Delivery date in the backend

TRY DEMO HERE!
    Attached Images Attached Images