I intend to create my first website using magento and I need to import contents from a pdf datasheet to my web.
I guess it’s not possible to do it directly and I have to export it to xml or csv firstly. I can do it, what I don’t know is how to list the different parts.
I will try to explain it by the following example. Let’s suppose I have a pdf of an electronic product which has four different parts:
Let’s imagine a client of the web who only wants to buy part 4, so he should be able to select just part 4 on a pull-down menu, for example. That would allow him to add this product to a shopping cart or even to a previous window where he could modify quantity or other features.
It should be done for thousands of parts, that’s why I would like to know if there is any plug-in or extension to do it by automated means. I hope my explanation is clear enough. If someone know any way to do it or any place where it can be done, please let me know.
View more threads in the same category:
- A Presentation of Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- Speed Up Your Ecommerce Store and Boost your Conversion Rate
- A complete Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- New Magento 2 Blog Widget
- Stimulate adding more products to cart with advanced AJAX
- Magento 2 Marketplace
- Free Responsive Slideshow
- Reward Points for Pickup Stores
- Magento Layered Navigation
- Best Magento extension to build image gallery