Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

MAGENTO Theme

Thanks

Default MAGENTO Theme

Hi ,
    i'm interesting of buying Theme to eCommerce website that i design .

I have few questions in general about Magento themes that are located at : http://www.magentocommerce.com/ and at other websites :

1.At jewelry theme :http://www.templatemela.com/demo/MAG090184/ I "inspect element" of the page and the href of the demo theme is the website name :
    <a href="http://www.templatemela.com/".
    according my knowledge from the internet , if the theme has links to their website , the theme designers advertise it and if i buy this theme so other users that doesn't related to my eCommerce can enter to my website and i help the theme designers to promote them website . file attached .

2.How can i know if there are links to the templatemla website and other themes website at java scripts?

3.Is the landing page design such that customers from my country will write in google my website name and it will find me ? or that the users from where the theme was developed will have the advantage for that ?

4.Does the themes ssl secure?

Appreciate you help guys

View more threads in the same category:

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Hi guys ,
    Can someone assist please ?
    Appreciate your help .

Thanks

Hello,

Are you a store owner of any kind of business and wish to have your own online store using Magento, you’ve got the perfect idea to reach more customers. Magento offers its users tons of smart and appealing readily available themes. But what if you don’t find anyone fit in your business requirements or what if you wish to tweak it a little bit to make it more vivid or appealing?

Thanks

A Magento subject download bundle contains the records, illustrations, modules and rich documentation to enable you to assemble a web store. Subjects for Magento enable making alterations to the look and feel of an e-store, and have the multi-language support. Magento is an open source stage for eCommerce organizations.

Thanks

Magento topics are instant formats for online stores working based on Magento eCommerce stage. A Magento subject download bundle contains the records, designs, modules and rich documentation to enable you to construct a web store. The default Magento subject is exceptionally essential, being a piece of a free item.