Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Recommended Europe Magento Hosting Services

Thanks

Default Recommended Europe Magento Hosting Services

Anyone have a recommend for me about Europe Magento Hosting service? I am on way to deploy my shop for target customers in EU and I want my magento site must work fast in EU. Other than that, I need some magento hosting services with support good, must be the best care since I have more than 2000 products and must be more than 10k visitors/day for my first campaign in first month.
    Please be honest for my serious business.
    Thanks a lot

View more threads in the same category:

[ Contributor ]
    Thanks

In this case, I am pretty sure you will love this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security . Just try without any risk, you store can run very smooth with the best care.

Thanks

Hi,
    I'm Wajid Hussain, Magento Community Manager at Cloudways. I suggest you try the Cloudways platform for your Magento website. With Cloudways, you get to host your website on the 3 major Cloud hosting providers like Amazon web services, Digital Ocean and Google Compute engines web servers. Cloudways also gives you the flexibility to scale your servers, and for your site I think 2 or 4GB server would suffice. This obvioulsy includes SSL support as well which I know is a major need for any eCommerce site.

For magento over cloud, you need a quality caching mechanism and for this purpose there an optmized stack available including nginx, varnish, apache and memcache. This also makes the website load faster.

You Can Test Cloudways Platform Here.

Thanks

For Europe, I am working with a team there. They are using SiteGround GoGeek package for live sites what take more than 2k/day and working really well. I think you can try it.

Thanks

Not sure anywhere else but at least in UK SiteGround hosting work really well for us. 5 sites in our client sites are using their services and we are moving new sites to them.

Thanks

Name:  ecommerce-customization.png
Views: 340
Size:  76.5 KB

Contus is a certified Magento development company provides affordable and qualified solution with its experienced certified developers.

Magento Hosting
    Delivering Magento Solution Since 2009.
    Delivered 100+Custom Magento Projects.
    500+Trusted customers globally.
    50+Certified Developers.

The project curation includes, requirement gathering, assessment, scope of work preparation, competitor analysis, wire framing, UX and UI design, functionality design, third-party extension integrations (if needed), development, testing and support.