Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

onet connect

Need best Magento Rewards Points Extensions

Question Need best Magento Rewards Points Extensions

Could anyone help me out to get a rewards points based extension with loyalty program for my customers.
    Program should allow special discounts on a customer's birthday? Need social media behaviors

Also can we give reward points to already existing customers for their prior purchases?

Please suggest me !

View more threads in the same category:

Nashua , United States

Guys, any feedback on ? Looks cost effective, any suggestions?

Wondering Reward Points extension as a solution for increasing the loyalty of customer is very smart because of its features:
    The high end customers have an important role of your business' development. Your products, services and policies both have influence on their appreciation. Therefore, creating the perfect loyalty program for the audiences is very essential as well as you should consider carefully. As 10-year-experienced person managing loyalty system, I recommend my solution- Reward Points system by Magegiant with helpful functionalities for your goal.

- Signing up

Name:  png;
Views: 12
Size:  29.1 KB

Start a new account to get and to keep more free rewards from orders. With Magegiant Reward Points program, customers have a reason for creating a new account instead of checking out as guest.
    - Purchasing

Name:  Reward for orders.png
Size:  17.0 KB

The reward points system enables your customers earn points each time they purchase. You can create unlimited flexible earning rules based on subtotal, qty items in cart, billing, shipping address, categories, SKU ... then apply to different customer groups, stores.
    - Reviewing and rating

Name:  rewards for review rating.png
Size:  20.5 KB

Through product reviews and ratings, customers create social proof and customer confidence for products. With Loyalty program system, customers can be set to receive Reward Points automatically when they write a product review or only receive Points for product reviews that were approved by Store-owner.
    - Referring

Name:  png;
Size:  116.6 KB

Store-owners can reward points to customers who put the effort in referring their friends to purchase via shareable links, quick social networks buttons and built-in invitation email system.
    - Reaching milestone

Name:  Milestone.png
Size:  53.8 KB

You can reward customers for lifetime events. Reward customers for their lifetime: orders, referrals, or length of membership. You can also automatically change their customer group so that new loyalty and Magento promotional rules can apply to them.

Allow customers enable to only use points for paid order. Money is not required to pay that order. This is the advanced tool to encourage them to buy more products to earn more points.

Generate a bulk of Reward Coupon codes, then set for websites and customers group in the same way to Magento default shopping cart feature. Store-owners can also send Reward Coupons as special offers or gifts to customers. Customers can redeem for points or use it as discount in checkout page.
    Wish it be helpful for you!
    Visit at
    Last edited by Bella Williams; 16-12-2015 at 08:06 AM.