Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Out of stock notification

Thanks

Hello Mark,

I can suggest you Module Bazaar Out of Stock module which helps all your need of notification which you mentioned.
    You will these key features
    Allows user to enter Email Id for ‘Out of Stock’ products, Notify users once stock is added, Automatically send emails to users on stock replenishment, Maintain the status of notifications in Notification List, The admin has the option to delete items from Notify List

Hope this would help you, Cheers !

Thanks

Hi Mark
    You can have a look at our Out Of Stock Extension at our store http://www.softprodigy.com/store/con...isibility.html. But our extension only displays Out of stock message. If you want this we can develop it for you. If you are interested then please tell we will contact you.

Thanks

It is possible bu using this Out of Stock Notification extension by Fmeaddons.

http://www.fmeaddons.com/magento/out...extension.html

This extension place stock email alert / subscription box in out of stock products, Users can enter there email address to subscribe. Once the product is back in stock this extension will automatically send email to the subscriber list. You can view the subscribers list for each product from back office.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark15 View Post
    Hi,
    I want to include out of stock notification in my magento website. Here admin should add the product & customer get notified by email automatically.It would be helpful if someone share the extension for my need. Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Hi,
    I think this extension will help you to solve your issue: Out of Stock Notification
    The extension allows customers to register for back in stock notification email! Very convenient and easy for customers to use

Thanks

I would like you to check this Out of Stock Notification
    This extension allows customers to subscribe to alerts once out of stock products are back in stock.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark15 View Post
    Hi,
    I want to include out of stock notification in my magento website. Here admin should add the product & customer get notified by email automatically.It would be helpful if someone share the extension for my need. Thanks in advance!
    Hello Mark,

I think that our extension should suit you perfectly - Out of Stock Notification. It has the following features:

- Improve inventory turnaround and get more profit
    - Build customer loyalty and increase customer satisfaction
    - Subscribe to out-of stock options of configurable items
    - Customers see and manage their product subscriptions
    - Track out-of-stock and price subscriptions

Name:  magento-alerts-subscription-for-guest-visitors.png
Views: 186
Size:  80.3 KB