Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Partnering SEM with SEO strategy

Thanks

Default Partnering SEM with SEO strategy

I know that SEO is an important component of a marketing strategy, but it’s often a long game you should be prepared to play. SEO takes weeks to set up, requiring tinkering with numerous elements from website architecture to content creation. Efforts can then take 4 to 6 months before results start to register. But i heard that SEM and SEO are better together, any thoughts on these? Can anyone please explain to me what exactly is SEM and why it is the perfect partner to an SEO strategy?

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

SEM involves directly paying search engines to have your ad links displayed on their pages using pay per click method. These are the banners you see on top or on the side of results on search engines. SEM ad space can be bought from SEM vendors such as Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Baidu. This is in contrast to SEO, which uses a more passive approach that waits for an organic improvement in results through content and a website’s technical elements. SEO takes longer to build but reaps more sustainable results. SEM is faster, but as soon as you stop paying for ads, if you haven’t been putting enough effort into SEO, your site will not be able to retain as much traffic.

Thanks

Hello,

It is my pleasure to contact you, We are a professional Website Design & SEO services company providing best web designing services in different countries, including the UK, US, Germany and other countries all around the world. We have over 8 years of working experience. We are writing you this mail with the intentions of establishing business relations with you.

If you want your website to appear on first page of Google, Yahoo! & Bing then please let me know.

Do you want to drive more traffic to your website? If yes then contact us via reply this mail. We can help you in:

1.Locate and administer strategic keywords to drive traffic to your webpage: Our expert team methodically research and selects the essential grouping of effective keywords for your webpage to increase its visibility. We will capture awareness for potential web customers, to all those who are interested in your industry, and are located in your target market.

2.Increase linking to your website with other reputable sites: Once our expert team has chosen the strategically chosen keywords for your site, the process of generating leads to your website online begins. This process includes back links and other uses of online resources that assist in increasing your page ranking, visibility, and potential revenue.

3.Monitoring and constant optimization: On a daily basis, The SEO Team monitors the development and page ranking of each selected keyword in order to sustain constant growth.

4.Onsite optimization: The SEO team utilizes the specifically chosen keywords to optimize your website by editing, updating content and other tagging methods in order to increase ranking, visibility, and content dependability of your web site.

5.Extending beyond page ranking growth: We offer additional services that can broaden your online web success. These additional services include the following:

·Creative and innovative copywriting
    ·Google Places optimization
    ·Blogs, articles and review submissions
    ·Online marketing consultation etc.

For SEO: we offer standard as well as custom packages. We will be happy to extend the same to you at discounted prices.

How we are different from other SEO Company?

We know better why customers are paying money and what we have to deliver. We are confident on our work, so…
    1.Dedicated expert for the project.
    2.No set up fee charged.
    3.Committed to deliver result.
    Please let me know how we can proceed further.

So Email us back to get a full proposal.

Regards!
    Ritu Singh
    Internet Marketing Manager
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daviddakarai View Post
    SEM involves directly paying search engines to have your ad links displayed on their pages using pay per click method. These are the banners you see on top or on the side of results on search engines. SEM ad space can be bought from SEM vendors such as Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Baidu. This is in contrast to SEO, which uses a more passive approach that waits for an organic improvement in results through content and a website’s technical elements. SEO takes longer to build but reaps more sustainable results. SEM is faster, but as soon as you stop paying for ads, if you haven’t been putting enough effort into SEO, your site will not be able to retain as much traffic.
    I have once got services from SEO company way back for some marketing boost in our business. It helped one way or the other and the investment was really worth it.

Thanks

Yes, I think they work hand in hand and can bring benefits to your brand and product effectively.

Thanks

Thank you for your replies! I was asking because my friend and I have a website and we wanted to promote it and increase the traffic. We called this SEO company last week to help us with this and the meeting was scheduled for tomorrow. Any tips on what we should ask or look for?

Thanks

Read your information. It's very helpful. I am engaged in the production of computer games here and also thought about promotion on the Internet. What do you think where to start?