Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Boost the speed of your Magento
One of the drawbacks of Magento is currently its speed if default configuration is used. There are certain ways of making it run faster.
Let’s start speeding up Magento!
Read more : http://www.magesolution.com/blog/optimize-magento-site/
View more threads in the same category:
Thanks for sharing article on Magento speed optimization but here are lot of more things that needs to be done in order to optimize Magento speed. We at FmeExtensions offers Magento optimization service to clients at affordable rates and reduce their page loading speed to <2 second.
For more details - http://www.fmeextensions.com/magento...imization.html
ETags are a way for browsers to validate cached components across subsequent visits. They can slow down a site served from a cluster if the cluster hasn’t implemented them properly.
Good questions how to speed up Magento. There are some techniques which are helpful for increasing speed that is: -
- Resize Images
- Enable GZIP compression
- Combine images using CSS sprites
- Cache control headers
- Apache KeepAlives
- Implement opcode cache mechanism
- Enable Memcache mechanism
By using these techniques you can increase your store speed. If you want proper explaining about those steps then you should visit http://clapcreative.com/how-to-speed...magento-store/
Here you can find proper explanation even its pros & cons also.
Web Development Firm
Tel: (323) 863-2896
Email : [email protected]
You've shared great insights into Magento performance optimization. I would also add 1 more important point - cache
Here is some research:
- Magento Full Page Cache vs Varnish Cache
- Magento cache explained: a guide for store owners
And an extension: Full Page Cache
You can improve your site load time by installing Magento Full Page Cache extension from Magegiant. It has many outstanding features as the following:
- Better full page cache for Magento.
- Fully custom cache by actions, helpers
- Provide Block caching management
- Custom block caching capability
- Automatically Intelligence learning Blocks.
- .htaccess configuration: Etags, Compression, Expire headers
- Get Full Page Cache (a different version from the EE one), even on CE version
- CDN fully support
- Configuration clean catalog cache on each order.
Here are comparison tables with Lesti Full page cache and Magento default about the render time.
As you see, the speed of your site is improved significantly.
SPEED UP THE WEBSITE AND SATISFY EVEN PRISSY CUSTOMERS
Number of thread you can be found on this forum regarding speed optimization ....But I would suggest you this one as I liked it most..
Nice article on magento speed optimization. There are so many techniques available for increasing speed to store.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. I would love to try this on my magento website.
Thanks for sharing. It's always important to remember about the client side solutions. For example, I recently discovered lazy loading for myself. Very helpful, especially if your visitors have bad connection.
ETags square measure the simplest way for browsers to validate cached elements across ensuant visits. they will bog down a website served from a cluster if the cluster hasn’t enforced them properly.
Below are the top notch optimization tips need to be considered while optimizing magento store.
1. Sprite image, CSS & JS file merging for reducing HTTP requests.
2. Ajax loading & image lazy loading
3. Tuning MySQL server & PHP realpath_cache
4. Deploying Varnish and nginx
5. Using PHP accelerator and configuring PHP settings
6. Resorting to Content Delivery Network (CDN) for static content
7. Utilizing Full Page Cache
Check more about other primary magento speed optimization tips here.
Thank you for your sharing . To speed up your Magento site you can do some following things:
Check it out: https://www.magentocommerce.com/mage...avascript.html
- Process images faster: To make images load faster, you should try Magento Lazy Image Loader to process image loading only when scrolling down on the Magento site. This extension allows images to be loaded only when scrolling down to optimize loading time and reduce abandoned rates from the site
See more at: https://www.magentocommerce.com/mage...view/id/30940/
13 Tips to Speed Up Magento Performance :-
1. Latest Version.
2. Content Delivery Network.
3. Utilize Caching.
4. Enable Flat Catalog.
5. Image Optimization.
7. Enable Magento Compilation.
8. Clean Up Magento Database & Logs.
9. Fewer Extensions & Modules.
10. MySQL Configuration.
11. Update Indexes.
12. PHP Accelerators.
13. Choose Fast Web Hosting.
Leather Pen Drive
You can try Infinite Scroll for Magento 2.
The module combines two methods of loading the next page of products list: automatically with Ajax and manually by Load More button, accompanying with Back to Top button and lazy loading image. Hence it will absolutely prolong your customers's scrolling experience and boost the speed of your Magento site as well.
Give it a try!