Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Best Magento Caching Solution and Providers

Thanks

Not sure which one is the best but I am using Super Cacher collection in SiteGround Magento Hosting package, it 's quite nice hosting package include everything you need for caching of a website.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fashionkay View Post
    Not sure which one is the best but I am using Super Cacher collection in SiteGround Magento Hosting package, it 's quite nice hosting package include everything you need for caching of a website.
    Wow, it 's more than best. It support everything I need. And their support team is very friendly too. Thanks a lot

Thanks

Good hosting is really important for site performance and speed. But there are also some other means to speed up Magento.
    You can check out this extension https://amasty.com/magento-full-page-cache.html

Name:  full-page-cache-magento-cache-comparison.png
Views: 310
Size:  48.3 KB

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JingNg View Post
    Wow, it 's more than best. It support everything I need. And their support team is very friendly too. Thanks a lot
    I have to say SiteGround hosting is perfect. They provide us the caching solution for magento and the magento extension what take care everything for us to make magento work well. It 's just everything we need for a nice hosting. Thanks

Thanks

Exclamation Re: Caching

There are tons of great solutions for caching out there.

For example, check out this one by Fooman: http://www.magecloud.net/marketplace...ter-by-fooman/

Varnish is also out there closer to the top options: http://www.magecloud.net/marketplace...varnish-cache/

Good luck!

Thanks

I want all in one hosting package, should I use SiteGround ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    I want all in one hosting package, should I use SiteGround ?
    Sure you go, I am using them. Just take their service and they take care everything.

149 Mcafee court , Thousand Oaks CA 91360
    Thanks

Clap Creative We are professionals in Magento and other ecommerce based cms. Contact us for further queries at [email protected]

Thanks

The best cache would be the Magento Page Cache by Extendware. This cache is compatible with form keys (unlike varnish) and it does not make use the database similar to varnish. For the overall best and most scalable cache you will want this.

Technologies like memcached are a form of caching, but not really relevant for magento. That is simply the backend that the actual cache will use. In the case of the Extendware Page Cache it can make use of memcached, redis, apc, xcache or simply the file system. The actual backend you use for the cache (where the files are stored) is usually not that important.

Caching is only one aspect of store speed. You may want to reference [URL="http://blog.extendware.com/10-steps-to-make-magento-faster-in-speed/"]10 steps to make Magento faster/URL]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pranshu_saxena View Post
    I have to say SiteGround hosting is perfect. They provide us the caching solution for magento and the magento extension what take care everything for us to make magento work well. It 's just everything we need for a nice hosting. Thanks
    Not take time, not expensive but work really really nice for my site. So cool to know this solution.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fashionkay View Post
    GoGeek package and enable Varnish cache in cPanel, that 's all to make my magento site work crazy fast. So cool solution.

Thanks

Full Page Cache by Mirasvit
    Magento Full Page Cache By Extendware

Try given above extension for caching solutions Or choose from the list according features and price.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to techpro For This Useful Post:

nelssya (12-10-2021)