”Amazing Theme.I tried this theme as it has all the function I need and modern looking .Specially, the feature of Front-end Builder helps build website conveniently at the front-end. I can say this is a best Magento theme on this market place. Keep up the good work! ”

So,take a look at Passion Ultimate Magento Theme , you will have some ideas of this theme looks like .

Passion Theme is developed with a lot of useful Magento extensions are integrated from www.magesolution.com: such as : Mega menu, One step checkout, Advanced report, Product question, Ajax Cart, Qick view, Daily deals, Testimonial, Promo Banner! Specially, with MGS Front-end Builder, one of our most excellent extensions will bring you unforgettable experiences in modeling your website smoothly and conveniently right at the front-end.
Passion Ultimate Magento Theme has been approved by Envato support team and published for sale on Themeforest.net at an affordable price. Try the demo to have a clearer picture about this theme

View more threads in the same category: