Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento webhosting - who is the best?

[ Contributor ]
    Thanks

It is not easy to say who is the best magento webhosting. It belong to many factors like your users location, your language, your culture(support need) and many others. But still, the general magento webhosting must keep some of require things

- Must be international webhosting company: your online store serve online business so that, it can not run fast here but not fast there. It will make your store become not professional
    - Must be a big brand name: this is quite important because every time you meet any problem with security, or who know some days they are out of business? So you will need to make sure "Who care when you hurt???"
    - Fast & Security magento hositng: sure we always need this

And other stuffs like support, local ... can be belong to you and you can choose some one near you where you can catch them if something wrong . Ok, to me the strongest brand name what make me happy with all of their services for magento webhosting until now is SiteGround. They provide a quite nice Magento Hosting package what include everything you need for a cool magento site. Maybe there are many other companies like them out there and need you figure out.

If you know any other one what provide good magento webhosting, please feel free to list here. I am very interesting to try them. Thanks

Thanks

Anyone can tell my why Cloudways is a hosting provider but when I visit their website it 's too slow? Not sure how they can handle my website if they can't handle even their website. But anyway, I believe SiteGround is a good choice here for magento, they look very professional. What do you guys think?

Thanks

siteground is a best hosting for e-commerce store now a days many number of e-commerce site use a site ground hosting only, its also good dont worry about anything, my many number of clients used a siteground hosting only

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KaiTerShop View Post
    Anyone can tell my why Cloudways is a hosting provider but when I visit their website it 's too slow? Not sure how they can handle my website if they can't handle even their website. But anyway, I believe SiteGround is a good choice here for magento, they look very professional. What do you guys think?
    I don't think so, I have used SiteGroud, it's bad and very slow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dangngoclinh247 View Post
    I don't think so, I have used SiteGroud, it's bad and very slow.
    Not sure which package and how you configure your site. But I am using their service for 5 of my magento sites. All of them are working really fast.

Thanks

Yea, SiteGround is always the best

Thanks

It is very important that you have to consider your credentials that will work on your end.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lenka View Post
    Yea, SiteGround is always the best
    To me, there is no the best one for all of situations. But yes, SiteGround work well in almost sites for me. At least they are the good one.

Thanks

Ya I love sitegroud, even 2017 now

Thanks

Who's Best for Magento Hosting? We think SiteGround is the best decision for Magento. SiteGround Web Hosting Economy plan. (Charged as $1 ..

Thanks

Top Rated Magento Hosting

SiteGround. SiteGround has been in operation since 2004 and is one of the most popular webhosts in the market today. ...
    Bluehost. Bluehost is one of the oldest webhosts, having been in operation since 1996. ...
    InMotion Hosting. ...
    Hostgator. ...
    Web Hosting Hub. ...
    GoDaddy.