Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento Developer

Thanks

Default Magento Developer

If you are looking for a Magento developer or team to get your desire things done then you have landed to the right thread. Outstrip Infotech is a leading magento based website design company in India, delivered more than 500 successful projects. Its team have Developers, Designers, Business Analysts and with proper management team. Our agile team works hard to ensure you get the best website for your budget - a website which meets your specific organisational objectives.

Our values

Responsiveness – we commit to always responding to requests as quickly as possible, and don’t leave you waiting. Any problems are fixed fast.
    Accountability – we will do as much as we can to help you, rather than push back. Our team takes responsibility for leading the process.
    Integrity – we do what we say we will, always providing the best solution for your business.
    Honesty – we won’t try to sell you something you don’t need!
    Friendly – we aren't stuck up technophiles. We are approachable and treat our clients as our friends.
    Embrace new technology – we are constantly refreshing our technical knowledge base.

Outstrip Infotech provide every project with the following set of skills.

- Robust Design
    - With Proper Coding Standards including comment, syntax format etc.
    - Free Maintenance for 1st year.
    - With Proper Documents ( Technical, Administrator).

You can contact us through Skype and Mail.
    Mail: [email protected].

You can also refer to our site for reviewing our stand out work.
    Site: www.outstripinfotech.com

Thanks

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

I see your home page in attachment. It look like there are something wrong
    Name:  Index_of__.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  53.1 KB

Thanks

Greetings!

This is Thomas Johnson , having +10 years of strong experince with MAGENTO ,WORDPRESS , SHOPIFY , JOOMLA , VIRTUEMART , HTML ,CSS , BOOTSTRAP & OTHER FRAME WORKS OF PHP(CI , ZEND , YII , CAKEPHP3 etc.)

I have a team of +550 in-house developer & designers serving client since last +10 years .

Let me know if you have any queries or concerns .

Hoping for a prompt reply .

Warm Regards ,
    Thomas Johnson

Thanks

let me know if you have any queries or concerns .

Warm Regards ,
    thomas

Thanks

Hi there are!!!
    Are you looking for nice dev team in e-commerce solutions?
    We are what you look for. Our Zago company basically located in Sweden focus in the e-commerce solutions, website development, sugarcrm customization.
    Our e-commerce team working in Vietnam office and love projects about Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce, Prestashop, OpenCart and more with professional design. Fast and Secure.
    For last year we finish around 200+ projects of our clients!
    For get more information look for our website: https://www.zago.se/

In past times I am UI/UX designer with over 5 years experience. Now I am manager at ZAGO Sweden team. Our clients are all around the world.
    I love design and manage work. In free time I like to learn new languages, read books and stay in the gym! You can feel free to speak with me in English, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian!
    Book a Meeting today. My e-mail is: [email protected] I can give any advice in solving your problems with e-commerce, marketing, UI/UX any IT questions.

Ready to work with us
    https://www.zago.se/connect/

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Best regards, Arthur Yakovlev!

Thanks

Contus is a pivot of highly competent Magento developers with a core knowledge of procedures required for custom Magento development.

These developers strive to customize Magento-powered online stores that appeal to your target audience and augment your online sales.

On-time delivery and 100% satisfaction are the primary intents of our expert Magento developers.

There are several other reasons for hiring magento developers from Contus:

We have a team of dedicated developers experienced and skilled in delivering scalable, usable and customizable solution
    Our developers are committed to give you pixel perfect work without compromising quality standards.

Our team is available to step in at any junction of your Magento implementation and assist with any of the service.

No hidden cost is involved.

We deliver Customer-centric solutions with exact quality standards, strict code conventions and thorough quality testing.